That Dan Harding - he's rubbish

Discuss.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Indeed not.

:lol:

yep

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
listened to the last 15mins and the commentator said Harding had one of this better games for a long time. Hope he either signs on and buckles down or fucks off elsewhere.....and soon either way!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well taken goal mind :lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Harding looked a very good player today. Can we now stop the constant criticism of him? He has a lot more ability than many of our players IMHO.

:drink: :drink:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
McGhee's now going to start with him up front against Millwall :D

He'll try anything once.

:D :D

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I believe Dan Harding is a worthy England U21 International.

and I believe that Everton are genuinely interested in him.

and I believe that he MUST be good enough for Glasgow Rangers.....

(but I didnt believe any of the above until after the 82nd minute today :lolol: )

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even without the goal, Harding had a decent game today. No silly mistakes and didn't noticably surrender possession as frequently as he has done in the past. There was one heart-in-the-mouth moment in the 2nd half when he elected to control a high, spinning ball while under pressure from one of their forwards, but to his credit he killed it stone dead, stepped inside and found some stripes with his pass. Their was an audible hiss in the South Stand as a few hundred people sucked the air in through their teeth, but he got away with it.

Well played today - just hope he can turn in those kind of performances on a more ocnsistant basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here