Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That Crystal Palace banner

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Does anyone else think she looks like the cowardly lion ?

...just me then.

She does make me think for a moment that those lizard people in human skins that David Icke talks about, might actually be real.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She does make me think for a moment that those lizard people in human skins that David Icke talks about, might actually be real.

s-l1600.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Why oh why indeed :shrug:

To be clear, I wasn't having a pop.

The problem as I see it is is that the FA's 'proper person' criteria did not extend to cover this scenario and probably gave no discretion so despite likely being uneasy were warned that they didn't have a leg to stand on.

The Geordies got what they wanted most, the cockney owner out but they have accepted a much more controversial owner but one prepared to spend. Yeah, they got their club back. Like fukk.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be clear, I wasn't having a pop.

The problem as I see it is is that the FA's 'proper person' criteria did not extend to cover this scenario and probably gave no discretion so despite likely being uneasy were warned that they didn't have a leg to stand on.

The Geordies got what they wanted most, the cockney owner out but they have accepted a much more controversial owner but one prepared to spend. Yeah, they got their club back. Like fukk.

Mate, I didn't think you were having a pop :thumbsup:

My view is aligned with yours. I'd go as far to say that British Clubs should be British owned, and with a German-type fan involvement.

It would be very disruptive and 'we' would probably find ourselves struggling . . . . but no blood on our hands

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It sounds like they have come to a compromise. They seem to have agreed things that they both can live with.

Pathetic (again). How the **** can the evil bar stewards that now run Newcastle be ‘fit and proper’!? The football authorities took the money. W@nkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So it’s the eve of the toon match. How are the planned protests going or are they ???

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I’m not one to slate PB at all.

But on NUFC’s visit I envisage a strong zzzzzzzzzzzz message about “respecting our visitors”, plus enhanced action looking out for banners.

The good-guys of the EPL too far.

I am. But all will be forgiven after we arrive tomorrow to find he has left Yemeni flags for each of us on our seats.

If you are right - which you probably are - I would be interested to understand his reasons why he believes that a brutal, barbaric and corrupt regime is deserving of respect.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Were you personally involved in preparing, paying for or displaying the banner? If not, what have you got to boast about?

I’m not boasting. Just intrigued as to what , as a fan base, you have planned for their visit. I hope this makes sense.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I’m not boasting. Just intrigued as to what , as a fan base, you have planned for their visit. I hope this makes sense.

We shall probably do something totally bonkers and hard, like set fire to our town or paint our team coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here