Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Meridian!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I still don't know what Glenn Murrays goal was like.

I know it's an old chestnut now but:
1st. Saints (all 4 goals)
2nd. Bournemouth
3rd. Fecking Swindon
4th. little Brighton ( could only be bothered to show 3 of our goals.)

Pathetic coverage.:angry:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
its not the point bozza, what is it with the south news people, even if we were top of the premiership and scc were bottom of div 3 they would show them first and us last

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
After all these years, you'd think we'd be used to it. Unfortunately not. Grrr.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Get very good coverage of all things Albion from BBC South East (Tun Wells), covering East Sussex and Kent.

Totally unlike those yokel twats at BBC South (Hampton) Today and Meridian :angry:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Get very good coverage of all things Albion from BBC South East (Tun Wells), covering East Sussex and Kent.

Totally unlike those yokel twats at BBC South (Hampton) Today and Meridian :angry:

Ah. Am out of the region now so didn't know that....in that case ignore my suggestion.

But maybe Hampshire TV can take a serving suggestion exclusively for themselves....to ram St Mary's and Krap Nottarf right up its proverbial, add a twist of (bitter) lemons and sour grapes, plonk some Cherries on the top and serve with rotting Wiltshire cheese.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
BBC South news showed all the goals, then we had the lovely Kaddy Lee Preston with the weather.:p:p

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Yawwwwwwn, just watch South Today, Football League Show, Netbusters, Highlights online, Seagulls I player, or even Late Kick off. Lots of options for highlights, boring hearing about Meridian now.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Yawwwwwwn, just watch South Today, Football League Show, Netbusters, Highlights online, Seagulls I player, or even Late Kick off. Lots of options for highlights, boring hearing about Meridian now.

No.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Why watch Meridian when you know they won't show much of our highlights? just looking for something to moan at, just watch south today or the other programmes I listed and watch the highlights on there, simple, MOVE ON.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
completely disagree with the 'you don't have to watch it' attitude.

The point is that Meridian never show enough of the Albion. and they should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here