Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Meridian!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why watch Meridian when you know they won't show much of our highlights? just looking for something to moan at, just watch south today or the other programmes I listed and watch the highlights on there, simple, MOVE ON.

Sometimes, if I haven't been able to attend the match, I like to catch the goals on a monday evening after work. I did this last night & was disappointed. I honestly know there are other highlights available, thanks.
It was a bit of a personal rant, I didn't think anyone would feel strongly enough to give me a bollocking. But you are right, Fred Dinenage, I will move on. :thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Can I ask who editted the above posted quote?
My original said Kaddy Lee Preston with the weather, where the f*** did it come from and who the f*** is "Sally Taylor with the news"? :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree that Meridian SHOULD give us more coverage but with the wealth of media available now they can GO f*** THEMSELVES. I havent seen a Meridian "goals" package in years and never likely to again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can I ask who the f*** editted the above posted quote?
My original said Kaddy Lee Preston with the weather, where the f*** did it come from and who the f*** is "Sally Taylor with the news"? :angry:

Also the fact that I wear my sisters underwear is neither here nor there, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread either, and I demand this post be removed forthwith.

You have to watch out for that.

The mods can be a bit tricksy with their sneaky edits. My moneys on El Pres.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
You have to watch out for that.

The mods can be a bit tricksy with their sneaky edits. My moneys on El Pres and I am the secret love child of fern Britton & Trevor the weather.

I've noticed that too, you have to watch that Hitony character.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've noticed that too, you have to watch that Hitony character. Although I can never quite bring myself to stop him when he gives me a reach-around and sticks his thumb up my pooper afterwards. Oh those hands.

Good shout, wouldn't be at all surprised if he is behind this surreptitious editing.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Good shout, wouldn't be at all surprised if he is behind this surreptitious editing.

:clap2: And Hailsham gull thought he had problems, that is one sick mind there Mr 10. ( or was it Hitony?):)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Bloody mods. That was El Pres this time right after we had finished a teabagging session on the backseat of the 5a to London road.

Not lord B. as well! :ohmy:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
But Kaddy Lee Preston.........I'd f*** her dirty washing, never heard of the other bird and looking at Slick's photo, its no wonder, Biffo.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I gave up on Fred Drainage and the Hampshire Hobo's that make up Meridien years ago. Thank god for cable & freesat (though you do have to put up with a bit of Gills coverage).

A nuclear bomb could go off in our fair city and we'd still only get a minor mention at the end of their "show" after they'd spent 5 minutes discussing where some Fareham based octagenerian's bloody budgie had disappeared to!

We should declare Brighton & Hove a Republic, build a wall, and introduce passport control at the Braybon pylons.

Forza Republica Brightonia!!!!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
BBC South-East is the way to go, default setting on my Sky box, no more listening to that hag faced boiler Sally Taylor drone on about the Spinnaker Tower or the vacuousness of Southampton. Its just Kent & Sussex with a fair amount of Albion coverage and no local Wiltshire news!

I don't care much for Meridian but then again we don't do ITV in our household, ITV is for common people.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
ITV meridian to be fair, is just 'ITV hampshire' they don't give a flying toss about Sussex, and they know we know that, they just have this sneering vanity and this self pompous bastardry. The selfish git's would probably do an article on Kittens over the whole of Sussex being destroyed by a meteorite. Or at least parts of the blast that affected Hampshire.

Or we're just paranoid gits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here