Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks in Advance

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Kent Seagull said:
I'm actually quite disapointed with just a point. No disrespect to Leeds but we really should be beating teams like them. I suppose it was their Cup final so they raised their game though. All credit to Leeds for finally getting a point off us.

We're poor, we've no midfield or left back and our strikers couldn't hit a donkeys arse with a banjo. More than pleased with a point today, here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I commend your honesty Starry.

Shame the majority of your fans fail to understand the situation.

Bizarre isn't it, depression from your lot but I feel we won today even with a point !

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I'm not sure it is the majority of our fans, just the vocal few that other clubs fans here from.

I could come on here and say hey we're a fantastic team, we should beat everyone in the league, we are a big team (I don't think any of those things btw!!), we're this, we're that, but we're all teams in a league together, not one of us has a good given right to beat the other and much as Leeds are everything in my eyes we're just another average (less than average most days!) team in what imo is a poor division.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
For the 3 points :lolol:

Leeds 1-0 Brighton.

Cheers White Rose

Did you use to post as TAFFY? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I can see this thread bouncing a lot!

:bounce: :bounce:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: Thanks in Advance

Buzza said:
Cheers White Rose

Did you use to post as TAFFY? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I can see this thread bouncing a lot!

:bounce: :bounce:

That would be very unkind....bouncing this thread on a regular basis. I think it will be wasted though because I doubt we'll be hearing from Schwhite Rose again for a while:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Re: Thanks in Advance

Bwian said:
That would be very unkind....bouncing this thread on a regular basis. I think it will be wasted though because I doubt we'll be hearing from Schwhite Rose again for a while:lolol:

Yeah we won't bounce it Bwian!

THE HELL WE WON'T!! :lolol: :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Kent Seagull said:
I'm actually quite disapointed with just a point. No disrespect to Leeds but we really should be beating teams like them. I suppose it was their Cup final so they raised their game though. All credit to Leeds for finally getting a point off us.
I know you're tongue is partly in your cheek but I understand what you're saying! It's testimony to how far we've come that whilst I was ecstatic with wins at Leicester and West Ham I would have been disappointed with a defeat at Elland Road. Leeds (2004/5 version) are the sort of club we should be aiming to get six points off and a draw was the least I was expecting. (And no, I didn't think I'd be saying that at the start of the season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Leeds fans were great in the pub, no trouble at all. What disappointed me most of all was that Elland Road looked a bit knackered. I was expecting the stadium to be very modern.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Stop the :bounce: will you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dougdeep said:
Stop the :bounce: will you.

Will you behave!

You'll only annoy our guests:D

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
White Rose not been in for a chat yet? I was sure he'd be on here gloating after the mighty Leeds went away with a whole point! What a result for them against the bought in a pound shop boys!

Oct 20, 2004
1-1 in your Cup Final! :lolol: :lolol:

Well done Lads, i expected to see this thread :p

TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
1-1 in your Cup Final! :lolol: :lolol:

Well done Lads, i expected to see this thread :p

Thanks for the entertainment - remember to drop by next season and do the same thing :clap: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here