Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks in Advance

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Alby said:
we win 1-0 for the second time against Yorkshires second biggest club.
the Rotherham games not for ages yet?

or are you talking about the sheffield united game a couple of weeks ago?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I hope we do not get lured into a false sense of complacency. Leeds are not much good, but not totally useless.

First chance to win by more than one clear goal this season.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We are poor right now, play like we did against Stoke (especially the first half) and you should win.

Though I see you've only scored 7 goals in the last 8 league games. And we don't do goals. Probably be a dour 0-0 in a freezing cold, wet Leeds.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I told the nice people on "To Ell and Back" that they would only get one point out of six this week. Isn't it nice to be right.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Small club in Sheffield, you're just a small club in ........

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
You must love the feeling of a greasy egg running down your face. Keeps you warm during those grim northern winters?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You'd think they'd learn wouldn't you? This is right up there with "We're not coming for a poxy point"...:clap2:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'm actually quite disapointed with just a point. No disrespect to Leeds but we really should be beating teams like them. I suppose it was their Cup final so they raised their game though. All credit to Leeds for finally getting a point off us.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kent Seagull said:
I'm actually quite disapointed with just a point. No disrespect to Leeds but we really should be beating teams like them. I suppose it was their Cup final so they raised their game though. All credit to Leeds for finally getting a point off us.

Spot on. :clap2:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Kent Seagull said:

:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

That 'no disrespect' comment is fast becoming the soundtrack to the season... I've heard it at Leicester, Forest, West Ham, Wolves, Sheff U and Leeds...

we're unbeaten away from home against all of them, and beaten only once by them at home (Wolves - and, yes, I know we haven't played Leicester and West Ham at home yet...)

Who would seriously have predicted that at the start of the season...??!!

"You're not a big club anymore, you're not a ........"

:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kent Seagull said:

Priceless and spot on :clap2: :clap2:

larus

Kent Seagull said:

Only because they had a new chairman and are playing for contracts. If it hadn't been for that it would have been another easy away win.

I feel let down, 4 points, just 4 poxy points from the backwater of the footballing world Yorkshire. McGhee out if you ask me.:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here