Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks in Advance

Oct 20, 2004
For the 3 points :lolol:

Leeds 1-0 Brighton.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Did you not learn from the last time you came on here thanking people for points? ;)

Oct 20, 2004
No i have forgotten all about that ;)

When was that? :p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i have a feeling this'll be the most bounced thread :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wonderful Lord B. Well bounced.

I have the same good feeling about this game as I had at West Ham (Braders will vouch for that) and Sheff Utd (Beach Hut will vouch for that)

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Obviously we are not worthy in the company of such a great big team who will be gracing the Champions league............. oh shit that would have been a few years ago:lolol:

We will all remember not to cheer too loud out of respect when Leon finally scores a penalty again as we win 1-0 for the second time against Yorkshires second biggest club. Sheff Wed are bigger than you :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
:bounce:

Strange idea for a thread really, are you related to Mystic Meg by any chance? If you're proved right then no-one's really going to care that you had a lucky guess and if you're wrong then everyone will remember and rip the piss out of you for some time to come. Brave or stupid? I'm not sure.

Twice = very brave or very stupid. ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hungry Joe said:
:bounce:

Strange idea for a thread really, are you related to Mystic Meg by any chance? If you're proved right then no-one's really going to care that you had a lucky guess and if you're wrong then everyone will remember and rip the piss out of you for some time to come. Brave or stupid? I'm not sure.

Twice = very brave or very stupid. ???

I don't think he's brave!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here