Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks in Advance!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Starry said:
Paris 1975.

And Whiterose just admit you got it wrong, Leeds aren't unbeatable (hah!), don't automatically have a right to beat any team any day, Brighton won fair and square. Swallow your pride, loose some of the arrogance and move on.

Starry, you really are a gem
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oct 20, 2004
Theres no arrogance here ' nae ' :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Thanks.

Not much arrogance, to come on here thanking for three points before the game. And then coming on here afterwards when Leeds were shockingly bad and not even admit you got it wrong is arrogant.

I'm not nae, btw. Who do you post as on waccoe?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Leeds may no longer be a Premier League team, but at least you've still got Premier debt, eh White Rose?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
You can joke about our debt and well, if we didn't have a sense of humour I'd probably be cowering in a corner in tears, the inept actions of one man has come <-> that close to us loosing our club and we still might yet, the heart of our team was ripped out, we've become the laughing stock. We have to live with it, but hey as Brighton fans surely you lot know what it is like to be shafted.

Oh and Curious Orange - I am not up on my history of Brighton but I assume you became champions and all that jazz. We were robbed (and yes I'm a Leeds fan, but even if I wasn't I would have the same sentiments) of the european trophy in '75. And the waccoe is history in Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here