Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks in Advance!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
So do (did) I. But so far this season he hasn't done anything worthwhile, still, can keep hoping that his time will come...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Rickets was an England player 2 1/2 years ago and 'Boro paid £3 mill for him, but what has happened to him? I have seen milk turn faster this season

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
No idea. I really thought he'd be a decent striker in this league for us, he was incredibly overweight (our team photo this season shows his belly in all its glory!) and very unfit. So we got him his own trainer etc and he is looking fitter now than previously but useless on the football pitch.

I've convinced myself that as soon as he scores once his confidence will return and he'll look half useful.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bring lots of cash tomorrow,it's a little bit expensive in these parts.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Strange idea for a thread really, are you related to Mystic Meg by any chance? If you're proved right then no-one's really going to care that you had a lucky guess and if you're wrong then everyone will remember and rip the piss out of you for some time to come. Brave or stupid? I'm not sure.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does Pugh come from a footballing family by any chance? If so, has his brother ever lined-up alongside him? And did they ever play in the same side as legendary Scottish midfielder Barney McGrew... :jester:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes yes THPP.

Hope they've got a Grubb 'cos Butters will have him for lunch. :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ricketts was pants today

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:shit: :goal: :dunce: :jester: :lolol: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here