Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks from the Green Army

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
good luck plymouth. i knew things were bad for you but i didnt realise you're that close to going bust completely. i think its disgraceful when all we hear in the papers is about the poor arsenal fans not seeing there team win a trophy for a few years. how disgraceful that arsene wenger hasnt spent £50m on one player and how they failed in the champions league last year. real fans like plymouths will make sure the club stays around im sure of that. just use us for inspiration!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Have only visited Home Park once, a few years ago.
Found it to be a very friendly, community based club, the type that are the backbone of the League.
Good luck with your struggles but never give up.
Right will always surface in the end.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
All the best to you Pete, and I do hope your club survives, and can then go on from strength to strength. I enjoyed my trip to Home Park in 2005, even though we got hammered 5-1. Have you still got that thug Nick Chadwick playing for you? Why the FA can't insist on a levy for an emergency fund is beyond me (and that includes Premiership clubs, and don't let anyone say the FA doesn't have power over the Premiership; they sat the wretched thing up in the first place). Regarding Ashley Barnes, I thought he was a bit of a tool celebrating in front of you, when it's not the done thing to celebrate in front of your former fans, but he's matured considerably since then, and was class for us (apart, funnily enough from the home game against Plymouth, where he tried too hard).

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
It's true. If you want a Fans United or any sort of help. Let us know. It's not forgotten, that a PA fan started the internet campaign.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Good luck 'Our Girl', we've had many happy times down (or up the hill) there. Hope you come through in the end. If it's any consolation, my Exeter based estranged son who I haven't seen for 14 years is a Plymouth rugby fan and I live in Bucks so I have a kind of longing for you guys down Devon way.
Best wishes from BHA.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Why not try and get a fans united going for your game on September 24th? We have Leeds at home on Friday 23rd so I'm sure if it was arranged for 24th you'd get a lot us coming over.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
keep solid it WILL come right in the end

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
All the best to Plymouth....hate to see any club go under but having been exiled in St Ives for six years would hate to see the westernmost bastion of League football to go.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Fans utd will never be defeated !!!!!!!!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
If you had a fans united day i would definately travel up from Eastbourne, but i would have thought if you could hire a bigger stadium for this game you would make more money on ticket sales and therefore help your club more, but i guess you would need to pay to hire the stadium unless the club who owns decide to do the right thing, or like say make a specific game where we can come up and support your team as well but we would need to know can definately get a ticket for the game i would do either to help Plymouth
Good luck Plymouth

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
One hundred percent with you. Good luck Green Army.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
All the best to you Pete, and I do hope your club survives, and can then go on from strength to strength. I enjoyed my trip to Home Park in 2005, even though we got hammered 5-1. Have you still got that thug Nick Chadwick playing for you? Why the FA can't insist on a levy for an emergency fund is beyond me (and that includes Premiership clubs, and don't let anyone say the FA doesn't have power over the Premiership; they sat the wretched thing up in the first place). Regarding Ashley Barnes, I thought he was a bit of a tool celebrating in front of you, when it's not the done thing to celebrate in front of your former fans, but he's matured considerably since then, and was class for us (apart, funnily enough from the home game against Plymouth, where he tried too hard).

Its pity the fines they dish out Re: Rooney's etc cant go to clubs like Plymouth and do some good for football rather than in the coffers .....

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I have a soft spot for Plymouth. Approx 7/8 years ago I went to stay with a friend in Wigan for the weekend (what a beautiful place)!!! and Plymouth were in town that weekend so we went to the JJB in the away end, backed Marino Keith to score the 1st and last goal and he duly obliged in a 0-1 win. Fantastic away support, I personally wish your club all the best and hope you get back to the higher leagues in the not too distant future............GREEN ARMY!

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
We all wish you the best no one wants to see any club with these problems, keep the fight in the public's eye and as you have been, keep other fans forums informed that way you will have hundreds of thousands of like minded individuals on your case who can and will write emails attend fans days but having been through a similar time with the Albion the best advise is...................keep the faith

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Good luck Argyle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here