Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you so much for this

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEVmmAbW5E

I know its old news but it is the funniest thing i've seen in a long while :)

It was the first match that song was sung - agree it's a shite vid but credit to them for getting it going and others did catch on. U should hear it on the radio tonight - sounds immense. Sung properly - and without the horrificly cringy lyrics u sing - 'we love you' opr something isn't it?' lol

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
It was the first match that song was sung - agree it's a shite vid but credit to them for getting it going and others did catch on. U should hear it on the radio tonight - sounds immense. Sung properly - and without the horrificly cringy lyrics u sing - 'we love you' opr something isn't it?' lol

erm yeah I cant say the words are the most deep and meaningful ive ever heard but it does sound great once everyone gets going, sounds better away because everyone joins in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
erm yeah I cant say the words are the most deep and meaningful ive ever heard but it does sound great once everyone gets going, sounds better away because everyone joins in.

Agree - Fair play to St Pauli and Stevenage for bringing it ove rhere :thumbsup:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Cur Nigel of Eagleshite

Nuff said.

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here