Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you so much for this

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
You're a f***ing idiot Nigel. 1) This is the first game for the North Standers at a friendly in our NEW stadium. 2) They were trying out a new song that no one apart from the Kollektive knew. Come back in a couple of years (i.e. the time you've had to perfect that song) and see how it sounds, because let's face it, our lyrics mean something to the club, city and county, whilst yours sounds like something Barney the f***ing dinosaur made up.

Get your facts right you twat because we'll destroy you on 27th September, noise-wise and result.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
You're a f***ing idiot Nigel. 1) This is the first game for the North Standers at a friendly in our NEW stadium. 2) They were trying out a new song that no one apart from the Kollektive knew. Come back in a couple of years (i.e. the time you've had to perfect that song) and see how it sounds, because let's face it, our lyrics mean something to the club, city and county, whilst yours sounds like something Barney the f***ing dinosaur made up.

Get your facts right you twat because we'll destroy you on 27th September, noise-wise and result.

What facts Twat ?

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I personally think this makes the north stand really get the atmosphere going! It creates a sort of party atmosphere, and I don't know about you, but I find myself jumping up and down whilst doing it. Me and my mates personally love the song as it just adds to the Amex experience which couldn't get any better!

D

Deleted member 18477

Oi Nigel! You heard about your scum giving away 1000 tickets to those affected in the riots? Remind me why you have 1000 'spare' tickets again? Is it because no one really gives a shite about your club and how they do? Oh I think sooo ;)!

Mod: delete abusive comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Oi Nigel! You heard about your scum giving away 1000 tickets to those affected in the riots? Remind me why you have 1000 'spare' tickets again? Is it because no one really gives a shite about your club and how they do? Oh I think sooo ;)! **** **** ****

So much anger ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
pg-62-palace-afp-ge_385148t.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here