Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you from swfc

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I didn't go yesterday but I listened to the game on Player, and I thought the Wednesday support was shocking. 22,000? it sounded more like 2,000

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I think I have had you southern shandy drinking pinkos biting all day long !!. :lolol:.Can't wait to see your travelling hundreds next season .

Pinkos!! Ha ha love that!

Why don't you come to The Amex one day, come and have a look at a proper stadium instead of a 1970's shed that's only famous for a tragic disaster?

Oh and in terms of the league table..... Mind the gap!! ;)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

Your Mum is undressed and waiting upstairs for you, with your Sister !!! Trot on !!!!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
"hoardes" where you going to get them from then?.....:lolol: wawaw

Did I - or did I not say "the hoardes will have a field day with you on here". relating to the numerous rather technically minded astute, computer literate, skillful NSCers. LOL.

Basically I was suggesting there are a bunch of people on here, who will - if antagonised - shortly be ordering you a pizza whilst posting pictures of your dog, mum, brother, son, dog ugly wife , and more amusingly pictures of you and no doubt a google map of your house. So like I said keep it up cos it will keep me entertained.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
To be fair to the original poster he must be one the the brightest in Sheffield as he's actually figured out how to use a PC.

Question is, how far did you have to come down south to get an internet connection?

It's Grim Up North!!!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

Sheffield Wednesday the team that established themselves as a league one club for many seasons, you are lucky to be in the championship, you are punching well above your weight!, enjoy the championship, you will back where you belong soon....League One!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
You play with the lambs when you hide in the grass,
You'd rather shag sheep then a fit normal lass
ON YOUR YORKSHIRE FARMS :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Enjoy your Steel City derby games next season in L1

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Sheffield Wednesday the team that established themselves as a league one club for many seasons, you are lucky to be in the championship, you are punching well above your weight!, enjoy the championship, you will back where you belong soon....League One!

I think they've only had 4 seasons in the third tier in recent times.

Do think Sheffield United won't be back anytime soon though.

Not sure how you think Wednesday are punching above their weight though. Rather an odd comment.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

I think they've only had 4 seasons in the third tier in recent times.

Do think Sheffield United won't be back anytime soon though.

Not sure how you think Wednesday are punching above their weight though. Rather an odd comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here