Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you from swfc

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Wawaw? What's that stand for, genuinely?

(I'll chip in with "What absolute wankers at Wednesday" before everyone else does, if that helps)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
:lolol:
"Where all Wednesday aren't we" I can see that this is going to be copied and used by yourselves as per usual.

Where all Wednesday? I think you mean we're. Unless you do mean 'where', in which case, the answer is, 'on other club's message boards being a cast-iron bell-end'.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Yesterday was my first trip to Hillsborough. I had a very friendly chat with a local before the match and then me and my lad walked to the ground. Sheffield people must be very short, probably due to working down the mines, as there was barely any legroom. I looked around for a giant TV screen to get some match info; there wasn't one, just some 1970s dot matrix effort that looked like it was on the blink. With a few minutes to the start, the stadium looked barely full. And even when it did start the SW fans seemed content to sit quietly and watched; they made no noise whatsoever. I think the 1100 travelling Brighton were in good voice, although every time SW scored it naturally quietened us down a bit.

SW are clearly a side that have watched videos (yes videos not DVDs!) of Wimbledon and believe that hoofball is the way to play. Good luck with that. Personally I couldn't stand to watch that week in week out.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:
f***ing northern buffoon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here