Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you from swfc

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Very impressed with the trams. I left the ground after the final whistle and was back in the centre of the city at 5.20. Perhaps the reason for this is that, like Manchester and Liverpool, the majority of Sheffield people support the supposedly smaller club. Wednesday, like Man U and Liverpool, pull in the outsiders - poor bar stewards who enjoy hoofball and frightening incompetent refs and linos to give dodgy home decisions.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
22,000 at home? :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Well 20,900 as we had 1,100 odd.

Lol Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Considering tickets were available for £8, this stuff about 'loyal fans only' at Sheffield Wednesday is b*llocks. They also chuck out tickets for £10 to anyone with a season ticket to bring a friend to try and boost attendances.

Oh, and the atmosphere dig is one of the daftest i've read on here. I've been to 20 odd away games in the past season and a bit, and that along with Doncaster (who were already basically down, and Birmingham away) was the quietest yet. I didn't hear anything but a drum for 90 minutes yesteday.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Funny how the Northern monkeys call US arrogant yet they are the ones who go onto another clubs forum after winning.

I really do pity Wednesday fans, must be hard living in the shadow of a decent club with decent fans - Sheffield United.

Also, maybe these monkeys would want to look at the league table, we appear to be 10 places higher !!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

You are up early!

Did your sister kick you out of her bed before your mum woke up and got jelous?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I feel sorry for SW fans.....a club going absoluely f***** nowhere with pretensions
harking back to the 1930s

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i sat in front of some wednesday fans at the cricket once (ashes at the waca)...........thick , northern, twatts in so many ways one of them was paralytic and his mates were doing all sorts of weird shit to him.......

they would have been in their late 40's or older.......the crowning glory was when they got his cock out for him so he could have a piss.......he came to his senses when he realised what he was doing.only to stand up and piss all over

the people in front of him...........he was immediately forcibly removed.........they thought this "wa fookin praaasslisss"........northern kants.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Wawaw is the sound they make on the Yorkshire Dales, whilst f***ing their herd of sheep, whilst imagining their own mothers and sisters! Dirty banjo playing inbred bastards!

Always preferred Sheffield United, remember Bramall Lane having much more atmosphere than Hilsborough!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

Didn't go myself but to be honest thats only because I didn't want to get poor peoples disease in your tin pot pikey city. Now jog on you little scrotum:tosser:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Sheffield Wednesday are a Joke of a club. They have a shambolic run of form, followed by a handful of wins and all of a sudden their fans think they're Man Utd. Tinpot.

I've met a few Wednesday fans in my time and they've all been thick, bell-ends. The dullard who started this thread confirms what we all knew already

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove

You just a shit suburb of Rotherham, now get back to the dole queue and do one you northern gimp. Fed up paying your benefits, it's not our fault the north is so poor.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
It's telling how these tinpot club supporters gloat when they bag a shock result, but the quality club supporters don't. ???

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
It's good to help out the smaller clubs like Wednesday.

Put those three points to good use, and best of luck with that relegation scrap.

How many league games have BHA won at Hillsborough? How many times have they won the FA cup, the League cup or played in Europe? On the other hand how many times have Wednesday had to play at other grounds because they couldn't afford their own and how many times have they had crowds of less than 6K for a home league game? Feeling a bit stupid now?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
How many league games have BHA won at Hillsborough? How many times have they won the FA cup, the League cup or played in Europe? On the other hand how many times have Wednesday had to play at other grounds because they couldn't afford their own and how many times have they had crowds of less than 6K for a home league game? Feeling a bit stupid now?

How many games have Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: won at the amex?

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
Funny how the Northern monkeys call US arrogant yet they are the ones who go onto another clubs forum after winning.

I really do pity Wednesday fans, must be hard living in the shadow of a decent club with decent fans - Sheffield United.

Also, maybe these monkeys would want to look at the league table, we appear to be 10 places higher !!

Shadow of SUFC, do you mean the club a division below, with smaller crowds, a smaller ground and less trophy wins?????

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Shadow of SUFC, do you mean the club a division below, with smaller crowds, a smaller ground and less trophy wins?????

More decent and fans who aren't arrogant, not to mention fans who don't think they are the greatest in the world.

Should base yourselves on them, you'll be joining them in L1 again soon anyway (providing they don't go up).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here