Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you from swfc

Northernbarsteward

Feb 3, 2013
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

Haven't you got a hot pot to cook or something??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's good to help out the smaller clubs like Wednesday.

Put those three points to good use, and best of luck with that relegation scrap.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

You are most welcome, Sadly for the BIG club that you are :lol: (were) will be playing in little league next season. Ta ta. :wave:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Haha another Wednesday fan coming on here to gloat about the biggest result of their season. Shows what a scalp we are for small clubs like them.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

A drum is tinpot, a band is plain desperate

Sheffield Wednesday :lol::lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Another patronising wanker. Now piss off & milk your Whippets, or whatever it is you do to them of a morning. :wave:

Any club whose City who has Nick Clegg as one of its M.P.s deserves the utmost sympathy - enjoy your hoofball.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Hi,you must be new here....did'nt hear from you when you came to the Amex where you lost by even a bigger score......"Sing when you're winning...sing when you're winning".......

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

You are welcome ,Gus is tacticaly inept and shows no sign of improving as a manager

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here