Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Brighton

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Steve Wright in the afternoon BBC R2, always thought he lived in London there you go learn something everyday.

I thought he was that crap American alleged comedian who had long hair but bald as a coot on top.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1) - nobody i know hated leeds last year. Just another club.
2) - how am i an embarrassment? Just trying to improve relations with our new feeder club
3) - it's "you're" not "your". Perhaps "you're" the embarrassment

c.unt

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing Norwich is DETACHED from the rest of the UK anyway. Backward inbreds, if Elliott wants to go then f*** him.

The career graveyard that is NCFC.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Oh he's ok. All he's done is come on here and poke his stick through the bars of our cage and he's got the reaction he wanted. He reminds me a bit of Steve Irwin *adopts Australian accent*
"Ooh look there's a group of Brighton fans there, I'm just going to prod them with a stick ...... oh yes look at them jump about!"

Hopefully he'll also upset a stingray.

Cambridge Canary

Jan 28, 2011
I have never posted on another club's site before largely because I have never felt the need. Having been born in Sussex, spent my first seven years there and now having my eldest son living in Brighton does mean that I take a passing interest in the progress of Albion.
My reason for posting was to apologise for the gratuitous offensiveness of the posts on here by alleged Norwich fans. Actually, I doubt if Norwich 1986 is genuine as he has made some incredible gaffs for a real fan but even so, the majority of Canaries are normal sensible people who love their club and city. We were livid when Burnley came after Lambert so I empathaise with your feelings about Elliot. We hated Leeds when they gloated at us last season (despite what my alleged fellow fan says) and when Colchester fans invaded our sites with their trolling. Given some of what we were given last season, it would be strange to want to wind up other fans the same way. But then we do have some halfwits and inbreeds as you can see - just not as many as Ipswich fans assert.
For what it is worth to you I would say:
1) There are Canary posters condemning the idiot who started this. We are embarrassed and ashamed of some of the rubbish that has been posted here.
2) If Elliot comes, and that seems a big if, then we will look after him. We have an exceptional coaching system that really has improved a lot of players.
3) Lambert has a great eye and if he is really chasing Elliot this hard then he must be quite some player.
Finally, good luck. You seem strongly placed for promotion and I hope you get there.
In peace

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have never posted on another club's site before largely because I have never felt the need. Having been born in Sussex, spent my first seven years there and now having my eldest son living in Brighton does mean that I take a passing interest in the progress of Albion.
My reason for posting was to apologise for the gratuitous offensiveness of the posts on here by alleged Norwich fans. Actually, I doubt if Norwich 1986 is genuine as he has made some incredible gaffs for a real fan but even so, the majority of Canaries are normal sensible people who love their club and city. We were livid when Burnley came after Lambert so I empathaise with your feelings about Elliot. We hated Leeds when they gloated at us last season (despite what my alleged fellow fan says) and when Colchester fans invaded our sites with their trolling. Given some of what we were given last season, it would be strange to want to wind up other fans the same way. But then we do have some halfwits and inbreeds as you can see - just not as many as Ipswich fans assert.
For what it is worth to you I would say:
1) There are Canary posters condemning the idiot who started this. We are embarrassed and ashamed of some of the rubbish that has been posted here.
2) If Elliot comes, and that seems a big if, then we will look after him. We have an exceptional coaching system that really has improved a lot of players.
3) Lambert has a great eye and if he is really chasing Elliot this hard then he must be quite some player.
Finally, good luck. You seem strongly placed for promotion and I hope you get there.
In peace

Six of one, half a dozen and all that but thanks for your very sensible comments.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
To be honest, this "feeder" club has sold you your player of the season and is refusing to sell you our best player. It has to be said that though you did buy Crofts, you have not bought Elliott and if you class that one sale as us now being a feeder club, you might as well call Plymouth ours, seeing as we bought Barnes and Noone?

I know you are on a wind up, but at least make sense. Good luck in the Championship, for I have, before recent events, been looking out for your results and to see how Crofts was getting along. Making me feel a bit agitated towards Norwich with these sorts of posts.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Crofts went and we were worried! In hindsight the team is now better for it. If Gus let's Bennet go then Delia has paid more than he's worth.
Every decision made at BHA these days takes the club forward.
Let him go to this small estate in Ipswich and we will wave as the Gus bus chugs past next season just like we flew past them on the road to Wembley in 83!

Love to all the carrot crunching, sugar beat drop outs!

In Gus we trust!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I would just like to air my thanks to Brighton as a group of fans and a football club for being so generous and understanding when it comes to players wanting to further their career.
I'm not quite sure when our little relationship of feeder/parent club started but it sure seems to be working out for both parties! I know Crofts is loving his time at Norwich and relishing the opportunity to play in front of a decent sized crowd regularly. And I'm sure Elliott Bennett will do too.
Once again, thanks for the players and I hope we continue this relationship into the future. Any other of your players we could look to lure away further up the leagues?

Haven't you got a sister to shag ? Now f*** off there's a good little inbred

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Language! I'm not taking the piss or anything, just saying thanks for improving our squad. And it's brilliant because you're not the biggest of clubs, so it doesn't cost us much money for your star players either! Win-win.

f*** off knob-wit ... your club are potless and you'll soon be seeling again

SUPERSEAGULLS953

Jan 28, 2011
who does this guy think he is gloating about crofts i mean we got crofts for free and they paid for him i hope your mum dies dickhead or maybe its your sister you imbreed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here