Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Brighton

If Bennett wanted to go to Ipswich I could understand it coz lets face they are by far a bigger club than Norwich and there record sure proves it.

A few Ipswich facts for you, Bobbie Robson what a great manager, Alan Brazil a great Striker, Mick Mills England, and I am sure there are many more.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
1) - nobody I know hated Leeds last year. Just another club.
2) - how am I an embarrassment? Just trying to improve relations with our new feeder club
3) - it's "you're" not "your". perhaps "you're" the embarrassment
You still haven't paid us the fee for being a feeder club,what sort of club are you?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Your an embarrassment to our club... f***ing idiot! You sound more like the Leed's fans we 'hated' so much last year.

Sounds like the similar e-tard (LeedsUnitedMassiveClub) we had on here before his permanent ban

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just seen that Kris Commons has signed for Celtic for £300,000, now that IS a super bargain for a winger.

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Guys - Why rise to it ?.....He's just having a bit of a banter,we'd probably do the same if we were in his position.

Worry about when Bennett actually goes to them. Ok, they're on a decent run, but it won't last. So, like many of you said for Bennett to go to a championship side, who recently got dumped out of the cup at home to Leyton Orient is a pointless sideways move.

3rd position is a credit to them, but just highlights how bad the standard is in the championship these days.

Players careers are so short these days, than you can't begrude any player looking to make as much money as possible, especially Bennett who's been the model professional since he came to us. Not to mention the fact that he's brilliant.

I'm sure they'll be a few more twists to this saga, so don't count your chickens (literally) too soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here