Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Brighton

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This country bumpkin will be giggling like a little girl behind his monitor, very pleased with himself. Right now he's probably pasting a link to this thread on his usual yokel messageboard in the hope that his other straw-chewing bovine special internet friends can simper all over him and congratulate him on how clever he's been. Then once he's got a few replies, he can print it off, pin it on his toilet wall, and masturbate furiously into his favourite nosebag with his sisters knickers wrapped around his flying fist.

Naaaarch. Naaaarch.

NorwichFan

Jan 17, 2011
Congratulations, your grammar is slightly superior to mine. I applaud you.

To be honest, banter is fine but just being a knob to wind another group up... you should pat yourself on the back for being such a clever person.

Oh and...

1) Nobody....
2) How...
3) It's...

Capital letters to start a sentence or statement :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I would just like to air my thanks to Brighton as a group of fans and a football club for being so generous and understanding when it comes to players wanting to further their career.
I'm not quite sure when our little relationship of feeder/parent club started but it sure seems to be working out for both parties! I know Crofts is loving his time at Norwich and relishing the opportunity to play in front of a decent sized crowd regularly. And I'm sure Elliott Bennett will do too.
Once again, thanks for the players and I hope we continue this relationship into the future. Any other of your players we could look to lure away further up the leagues?
You realise you actualy sound like an imbred fucktard, go do one and your sister, you miserable slimey bad toothed pikey cnunt face. Nasty shittly little club aswell, whoopie we've got 20k ST holders, thats only because the fucktards that live in your shitty windswept deselate part of the country have f*** all else to do apart from wanking their brothers off and watching their mothers take a shit through the bathroom key hole.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
1) - nobody I know hated Leeds last year. Just another club.
2) - how am I an embarrassment? Just trying to improve relations with our new feeder club
3) - it's "you're" not "your". perhaps "you're" the embarrassment

no dude YOUR just a dick :)

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
You realise you actualy sound like an imbred fucktard, go do one and your sister, you miserable slimey bad toothed pikey cnunt face. Nasty shittly little club aswell, whoopie we've got 20k ST holders, thats only because the fucktards that live in your shitty windswept deselate part of the country have f*** all else to do apart from wanking their brothers off and watching their mothers take a shit through the bathroom key hole.

oh!

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
Language! I'm not taking the piss or anything, just saying thanks for improving our squad. And it's brilliant because you're not the biggest of clubs, so it doesn't cost us much money for your star players either! Win-win.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Language! I'm not taking the piss or anything, just saying thanks for improving our squad. And it's brilliant because you're not the biggest of clubs, so it doesn't cost us much money for your star players either! Win-win.

You're boring.
Havn't you got a cow to milk, or something.

NorwichFan

Jan 17, 2011

Too far... Norfolk is a beautiful part of the country. You sound a little bit simple minded in your opinion of our county. I bet your racist too... *shakes head*

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Congratulations, your grammar is slightly superior to mine. I applaud you.

To be honest, banter is fine but just being a knob to wind another group up... you should pat yourself on the back for being such a clever person.

Oh and...

1) Nobody....
2) How...
3) It's...

Capital letters to start a sentence or statement :)
Oh he's ok. All he's done is come on here and poke his stick through the bars of our cage and he's got the reaction he wanted. He reminds me a bit of Steve Irwin *adopts Australian accent*
"Ooh look there's a group of Brighton fans there, I'm just going to prod them with a stick ...... oh yes look at them jump about!"

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
Except this time you can't afford what we want!

Well, he wants to leave and no club wants to keep an unhappy player. I imagine our first rejected bid was around £100,000.
Although I've heard we've improved it to around £150,000 (overpriced IMHO but then again you have got a new stadium to pay for)

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003

It does cost you money. How many times has your club been bailed out of the shit?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I really like Naaaarch as a place, but some of the Hillbillies that have made it on here should be a serious embarassment to their club.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Well, he wants to leave and no club wants to keep an unhappy player. I imagine our first rejected bid was around £100,000.
Although I've heard we've improved it to around £150,000 (overpriced IMHO but then again you have got a new stadium to pay for)

already paid for, and same goes for the 15Mill training facilities, do you know how much money 15mill is mr. norwich? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here