Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank god we got knocked out of the paint pot

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The one big plus-point to come out of last night is that we may have finally found a decent left-sided centre back. If McNulty is fit enough to play on Sat then we can start him at LB and Jake at LC.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Can you imagine any other team is the football league with supporters celebrating their team losing another game. its utterley PATHETIIC and very worrying. Slade is under NO pressure and it seems 75% of the people on here would still want him as manager if he takes us to the Blue Square. I am concerned at the complacency and the assumption " stop moaning, it will all be ok " , iefinishing near mid table WOWWEE suck ambition.

Thing is how many more managers do we need to bring in to get this right. I do wonder if it has anything to do with the manager at all, and may be is to with our situation at Withdean, the players attitude or maybe something else. I think its a shame we lost last night, but on the other hand its one less distraction and we can concentrate on getting up the league.

I would swap a trip to Wembley for a JPT final, for a place in the play offs anyday.

Last edited:

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Thing is how many more managers do we need to bring in to get this right. I do wonder if it has anything to do with the manager at all, and may be is to with our situation at Withdean, the players attitude or maybe something else. I think its a shame we lost last night, but on the other hand its one less distraction and we can concentrate on getting up the league.

I would swap a trip to Wembley for a JPT final, for a place in the play offs anyday.

It happens at all clubs clubs at all levels. Just look at spurs or newcastle for instance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here