Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez to sue Mancini

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
aye, head down and stand by the exit ready to get out. its not going to change anyones opinions and he'll probably be gone before any case came to court.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Steve Claridge was the first person I have heard sticking up for Tevez last night on radio 5. He said that Mancini should have asked him to get ready to go on himself.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The world really is going mad. Petulant ugly shit, go back to your slum and see how frigging good you feel then ... what a total utter twat

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Im not sure why City dont just pay out his contract and let him f*** off to whereever he wants to go.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Imagine that Tevez incident happening with some of the old school of managers.

Mancini does seem a bit of a wet blanket in my opinion though. Maybe that is what is needed nowadays to pander to all the drama queens who masquerade as footballers.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Mancini is a total turkey.He accused Tevez of refusing to play,yet nobody on the bench agreed with him.He has made wild accusations against a brilliant player whose only fault has been to say he doesn't like Manchester.There's an anti-Tevez feeling running based on what appears to be a lie.Certainly Tevez will leave City,and I doubt City will be the winners out of that.Ask Mark Hughes whether he believes in the totally transparent and upright City manager.

Tevez should sue and win,but he'll probably just be pleased to get away from a club managed by a clodpoll.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Mancini is a total turkey.He accused Tevez of refusing to play,yet nobody on the bench agreed with him..

maybe ive missed part of the story, but the club have fined Tevez the maximum amount permissable, which they wouldnt have done just on the word of Mancini, shirley? there maybe details and hair spliting over exactly what was said by who, but its apparent that he refused to comply with the managers instructions at the end of the day.

i've been a big fan of Tevez up to this saga, its time he packed his bags as he isnt going to be settled in this country anymore.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Sued a months wages totalling 1 millions pounds. I hate this world.

Also f*** off out of english football Tevez you twat.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why the hate for Tevez still, I thought it had been confirmed that it was mancini to blame for the incident, and that tevez never refused to come on?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Maybe just maybe its not as cut and dry as well all thinnk

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Can't Man City just leave him to rot on the sidelines until the end of his contract (whenever that is). If they hold his registration papers, then he can't play for anyone else, and that will serve him right. Football is such a fickle business that he'll quickly become forgotten and his career will just peter out. Just so FED UP with these premiership prima-donnas!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why the hate for Tevez still, I thought it had been confirmed that it was mancini to blame for the incident, and that tevez never refused to come on?

He refused to warm up because he "wasn't in the right frame of mind" or whatever old bollocks he came out with in the post-match interview.

If you refuse to warm up, then surely thats exactly the same as refusing to play - you can't play if you haven't warmed up.

Quote HOW this odious little gargoyle has any grounds whatsoever to sue is beyond me.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
He refused to warm up because he "wasn't in the right frame of mind" or whatever old bollocks he came out with in the post-match interview.

If you refuse to warm up, then surely thats exactly the same as refusing to play - you can't play if you haven't warmed up.

Quote HOW this odious little gargoyle has any grounds whatsoever to sue is beyond me.

He said he had already warmed up and said he didnt feel the need to do it again didnt he?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He said he had already warmed up and said he didnt feel the need to do it again didnt he?

He probably did say that at some point, but then his story seems to have changed by the day since the original interview the night of the game. His original interview, Tevez was translated and quoted as saying "I did not feel right to play so I did not." This is what they've been backpeddling on.

Regardless, if your manager tells you to do something, never mind what you "feel" or don't "feel the need" to do - you feckin well DO it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here