Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez to sue Mancini

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If Tevez had learnt some English in the time he's been here this whole situation might never have happened.
In which case, I think Tevez is just clutching at straws for any old excuse to clear his name.
I hope Corinthians buy him...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Tevez had learnt some English in the time he's been here this whole situation might never have happened.

He's clearly too thick.
Its depressing enough that he has already breeded with someone. Just chalk another notch off the genepool of the human race.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's an interesting situation. He's talking his price down every time he opens his mouth, and the longer he goes without playing and training with the first team his value plummets still further.

This is, of course, in his interest. No club is prepare to pay upwards of £25million but a month of trash talking and a £15million price tag will bring all sorts of clubs into play, i.e. the big boys from Italy, Spain, Spurs, Liverpool etc.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He refused to warm up because he "wasn't in the right frame of mind" or whatever old bollocks he came out with in the post-match interview.

If you refuse to warm up, then surely thats exactly the same as refusing to play - you can't play if you haven't warmed up.

Quote HOW this odious little gargoyle has any grounds whatsoever to sue is beyond me.

He'd already warmed up, so he said no, he was asked again and got up to go and do it, despite already being warm, then Mancini loses his rag with him. The guy's done nothing wrong.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In which case, I think Tevez is just clutching at straws for any old excuse to clear his name.
I hope Corinthians buy him...

But Mancini spoke to HIM in Italian???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He'd already warmed up, so he said no, he was asked again and got up to go and do it, despite already being warm, then Mancini loses his rag with him. The guy's done nothing wrong.

Non of the footage I've seen shows Tevez getting up to go and warm up after he's apparently already warmed up. He just stayed sat on his arse in the dugout whispering to his fellow subs from behind his hand.

The guy is being paid £200k a week to act like a professional footballer, not a spoilt, thick, arrogant prick. Whether he considers himself to have warmed up or not, if Mancini tells him to warm up again then he is in no position whatsoever to defy him.

Gus would have torn him a new arsehole.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Could do a job . . . ?

Gus has already suggested this ! Just to bore by repetition,Tevez is a better player than Mancini is a manager.Last year he was the Blue eyed boy of Manchester City,then he wanted to move for personal reasons,said he hated Manchester etc,and got himself dropped.My guess is that he is the same excellent player,and that it is Mancini who has lost the plot.However,the manager cannot be wrong,can he ?So in spite of saying that Tevez refused to play,which is NOT what he has been fined for and which NOBODY else on the bench confirmed,Mancini must be right.I hope Tevez swiftly moves on to a decent club without a plonker for a manager,and I'd love to see Tevez sue the fool because he would certainly win.The response to the whole affair is in itself proof that Tevez's character has been blackened,but I don't think he'll bother.As to his transfer value,I hope it plummets and City take another financial hit,because a top club will certainly buy him,especially in a fire sale.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
What ever has gone on between Mancini and Tevez - I really can't help thinkng Tevez is a pain in the arse, If he was that good why didn't Fergie bother keeping. He's got problem written all over him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gus has already suggested this ! Just to bore by repetition,Tevez is a better player than Mancini is a manager.Last year he was the Blue eyed boy of Manchester City,then he wanted to move for personal reasons,said he hated Manchester etc,and got himself dropped.My guess is that he is the same excellent player,and that it is Mancini who has lost the plot.However,the manager cannot be wrong,can he ?So in spite of saying that Tevez refused to play,which is NOT what he has been fined for and which NOBODY else on the bench confirmed,Mancini must be right.I hope Tevez swiftly moves on to a decent club without a plonker for a manager,and I'd love to see Tevez sue the fool because he would certainly win.The response to the whole affair is in itself proof that Tevez's character has been blackened,but I don't think he'll bother.As to his transfer value,I hope it plummets and City take another financial hit,because a top club will certainly buy him,especially in a fire sale.

So if (for example) Vicente was told by Gus to start warming up, and he refused, this would be ok ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
So if (for example) Vicente was told by Gus to start warming up, and he refused, this would be ok ?

I know what you are driving at,and it would be mere semantics to say that it wouldn't happen as both speak Spanish so there would be no room for confusion.

No,it wouldn't be ok,but I doubt that Mr Poyet would then escalate the situation with spurious and unproven accusations which would defame Vicente and make Mr Poyet look a plank.

But that's what Mr Mancini in his wisdom has done to Tevez,and everybody knows from the Mark Hughes situation what a footballing legend the current Man City manager is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unbelievable that anyone is trying to defend Tevez. He's proved over and over and over again that he's an immature, money-grabbing, childish, egotistical PRICK.

I think Mancini has generally dealt with the situation very well. He's proved City don't need Tevez, and they're 5 points top of the PL.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Non of the footage I've seen shows Tevez getting up to go and warm up after he's apparently already warmed up. He just stayed sat on his arse in the dugout whispering to his fellow subs from behind his hand.

The guy is being paid £200k a week to act like a professional footballer, not a spoilt, thick, arrogant prick. Whether he considers himself to have warmed up or not, if Mancini tells him to warm up again then he is in no position whatsoever to defy him.

Gus would have torn him a new arsehole.

So, how come not one single person on the bench or on his own staff was able to back up Mancini's version of events? You obviously don't like the guy, but find something else to attack him over, he's the victim in this case.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
So, how come not one single person on the bench or on his own staff was able to back up Mancini's version of events? You obviously don't like the guy, but find something else to attack him over, he's the victim in this case.

Tevez in not a victim he is an arrogant cock

Manchinni is the boss....your boss tells you to do something...you do it...end of. I think warm up or play is a resnoble requerst for a football player.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Even if not specifically, these people are CLEARLY backing Mancini and not Tevez:

"Roberto is dealing with it in the way he thinks is right, and I think he is right," he said. "The pictures are on the television, so what else can he do? Come out and lie? He has told it as it is, full stop, and that is where we are now." - David Platt

"It is Roberto who is in charge, he puts through his opinions and ideas and makes his decisions, and we have to go with it. Carlos is a great player, but I am not inside his mind and I don't know his thoughts and opinions. All I know is that he didn't want to play."
- Sergio Aguero

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I don't need to find something else to attack him over. He REFUSED to warm up, thereby effectively withdrawing his services from the team during a crucial match they were losing. That club pays him £200,000 a week and has bent over backwards to accomodate his every whim, from his regular extended trips back to South America to his utterly jaw-dropping contract. And how does he repay that ? By sulking, and going on strike.

Tevez is a symbol of everything thats got so f***ed-up with the game these days. I find it astonishing that anyone could see their way to defending him, other than that slimey conniving leech Joorabchian who has put so much ridiculous spin in trying to justify this whole sorry episode that frankly it insults the intelligence.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If I had time to build a list of KNOBBISH things he's done, I'm sure I could. I don't have time now, but might later.

But within 30 SECONDS of searching, I found this within an article;

"Last Saturday, after he was an unused sub in City's victory over Everton, Tevez initially refused to do some normal training for the players not called on. In the end, he had to be encouraged to change his mind and join in."

The man is an utter COCK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here