Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terror Plots & the Olympics

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All that kit on, something for every conceivable action that policeman will be required for, and it bloody well rains and he's not packed a mac. He's going to get soaked, catch a cold and be off for the next few days....

rool

Jul 10, 2003
i would for sure stay away from the olympic village around the time of the closing ceremony.....especially the underground. all dots are pointing to an event of this sort of character.

not worth posting sources, the dots, or the thinking behind this - havent got the time or desire.

it all may coincide with a massive economy crash instead of a nuts n bolts explosive alCIAda false flag.

but expect to see alot of these new types of "policemen" around that time.

article-2136289-12CE0EDA000005DC-856_634x1206.jpg

if anyone here is going to the games, when you wake up, ask yourself how it feels, allow a minute of intuition to see whether "it feels right." many lives have been saved this way.

i won't be posting in this thread anymore, so don't bother replying.

[MENTION=2695]Tricky Dicky[/MENTION] words fail me.

This is far more sinister than I first imagined

images

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The M6 Toll kerfuffle is apparently not being treated as a terror related incident - Police comments, via local press.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
All that kit on, something for every conceivable action that policeman will be required for, and it bloody well rains and he's not packed a mac. He's going to get soaked, catch a cold and be off for the next few days....

Those trousers though... SO PRACTICAL. Let's say, for arguments sake, the sun comes out. WHOOOOMP. The bottom half comes right off and you have got yourself a pair of shorts. I just hope there is enough room amongst the gun pouches to store the leg bottoms in case it starts raining again.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Do you think they will have sophisticated decoding devices that will be able to decipher Falkors last sentence ?

Simples - he means "We are probs right now the biggest target there is with the Olympics coming"

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Those trousers though... SO PRACTICAL. Let's say, for arguments sake, the sun comes out. WHOOOOMP. The bottom half comes right off and you have got yourself a pair of shorts. I just hope there is enough room amongst the gun pouches to store the leg bottoms in case it starts raining again.

:lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
i would for sure stay away from the olympic village around the time of the closing ceremony.....especially the underground. all dots are pointing to an event of this sort of character.

not worth posting sources, the dots, or the thinking behind this - havent got the time or desire.

it all may coincide with a massive economy crash instead of a nuts n bolts explosive alCIAda false flag.

if anyone here is going to the games, when you wake up, ask yourself how it feels, allow a minute of intuition to see whether "it feels right." many lives have been saved this way.

what kind of T-shirt is he wearing? It doesn't mention that.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

He's Special Forces. No way you'll find any OB or armed response officer with all that gear. SAS are barracked in central London, are aiding the police response during the Olympics.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's Special Forces. No way you'll find any OB or armed response officer with all that gear. SAS are barracked in central London, are aiding the police response during the Olympics.

Don't be ridiculous, that's Clive from Southwick traffic division. You can tell from the pigeon toes...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

I can tell you for a fact, that is not a police officer.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
fully anticipate far more fear of somthing than actual terror. as we see already from the number one fearmonger on this site.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I was up at the Houses of Parliament the other week. That harness looks exactly the same as the armed police were using, only they were carrying cs gas and a taser in addition to a sidearm and a semi automatic. It may seem sinister and scary to the likes of Brunswick, but the officers seemed quite happy to chat about it to the 10 year old boys in our school party who found it quite the most exciting part of the trip.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I was up at the Houses of Parliament the other week. That harness looks exactly the same as the armed police were using,

yes, its pretty much the same as regular armed police, except the balaclava. i particularly like that it says this is to protect his identity (if we didnt know) as part of a covert unit... not very f***ing covert.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who hasn't wanted to blow up the M6?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love how the person in the photos has a balaclava to hide his face, but has a fairly distinguishing tattoo on his inner left upper arm.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The M6 incident has now been explained as someone pouring an aid for non smoking into a cup. I thought the done thing was to go for a crafty fag in the bog, if they have them on Megabuses.

Just as well really as I was going to avoid Poundland and Iceland if this pikey terrorism was to become the latest campaign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here