Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terror Plots & the Olympics

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
preparing ppl for another false flag......i mean, missiles on roofs of flats....what a load of nonsense.

the media plants the seeds, just as it did with 911 and 77.....if you STILL believe muslims in a cave did these and they were nothing about banks, corps, and oil then you are very well in the dark.

I have a question, I respect your observation of past events - I disagree with them, but nonetheless respect them.

How come people like Alex Jones are still alive when people in the past have been 'assassinated' for knowing the 'truth' - Surely he'd be killed for knowing what he knows. Just appears to be rolling in the money whilst people genuinely believe in what he claims.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
yes, its pretty much the same as regular armed police, except the balaclava. i particularly like that it says this is to protect his identity (if we didnt know) as part of a covert unit... not very f***ing covert.

The vest he is wearing is a British military issue 'plate carrier', not worn by UK police.The radio he has over his head going to the box on his chest is a UKSF modification of the standard military Personal Role Radio (PRR), not compatible with the Airwaves radio system used nationwide by the CivPol.

Also, his rifle is slung over his back, you can just about see the collapsable butt poking out.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I have a question, I respect your observation of past events - I disagree with them, but nonetheless respect them.

How come people like Alex Jones are still alive when people in the past have been 'assassinated' for knowing the 'truth' - Surely he'd be killed for knowing what he knows. Just appears to be rolling in the money whilst people genuinely believe in what he claims.

Exposure is a form of protection, that is why some whistle blowers do not wish to be anonymous. I don't think Alex Jones is considered dangerous by the establishment. People who inspire love and principle are considered dangerous. People who inspire anger and fear are actually probably considered pretty useful.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The vest he is wearing is a British military issue 'plate carrier', not worn by UK police.The radio he has over his head going to the box on his chest is a UKSF modification of the standard military Personal Role Radio (PRR), not compatible with the Airwaves radio system used nationwide by the CivPol.

Also, his rifle is slung over his back, you can just about see the collapsable butt poking out.
That really doesn't look like an osprey to me, and secondly. Soldiers can buy their own plate carriers if they wish. However stock standard is the MK2 Osprey as seen here Personal Armour - British Army Website
Infact, that doesn't even look like a plate carrier. More just MOLLE PLCE - which would be more practical in a police hostage situation.

I'd also be interested in knowing more about the UKSF's PRR, because I thought they simply just used a different model, or one of their choice. I like military shiz, use to want to airsoft seeing as I can't join the army, but parents make it impossible :[

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Likewise, people who believe in conspiracy theories are considered mental but harmless.

Is that what you believe?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That really doesn't look like an osprey to me.

Ah, but the real Craig David doesn't have a kestrel either but that Keith Lemon bloke still pretended he did. And he had a big mask on...just like the geezer in that photo.

I'm more interested in how having a watch on means that you're definitely special forces. He could just be a Public Enemy fan - he wears it so that he knows what time it is...BOYEEE!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Ah, but the real Craig David doesn't have a kestrel either but that Keith Lemon bloke still pretended he did. And he had a big mask on...just like the geezer in that photo.

I'm more interested in how having a watch on means that you're definitely special forces. He could just be a Public Enemy fan - he wears it so that he knows what time it is...BOYEEE!

Heh, this is The Sun, everything is slightly exaggerated. Maybe the watch is for swagger, who knows.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
That really doesn't look like an osprey to me, and secondly. Soldiers can buy their own plate carriers if they wish. However stock standard is the MK2 Osprey as seen here Personal Armour - British Army Website
Infact, that doesn't even look like a plate carrier. More just MOLLE PLCE - which would be more practical in a police hostage situation.

I'd also be interested in knowing more about the UKSF's PRR, because I thought they simply just used a different model, or one of their choice. I like military shiz, use to want to airsoft seeing as I can't join the army, but parents make it impossible :[

Christ i knew i would this thread would have some Airsoft people wanking over it soon enough.
Its not an Osprey body armour, SF dont use this as it is too heavy and cumbersome, they (and other units like the BRF, Pathfinders, SFSG etc) are also issued with one of these....Strikeforce Army Supplies UK | Bath and Somerset genuine issue military clothing and army surplus | , exactly what he is wearing albeit in black.

The PRR (or headset to be specific) can be seen here..... British Army - The Royal Signals - Digital Communications Systems - Ptarmigan - Triffid - Euromux - Personal Role Radio - Cormorant - Falcon - Promina - Digitisation - Armed Forces - a9a6) Look at the headset, cable and male connector and you will clearly see it is the same. The TX/RX device it goes into on his chest is a different unit used by UKSF with inbuilt encryption (standard PRR is not encrypted). No police units use these and they are not compatable.

Thats all im saying on the subject as this is well into 'GEEK' territory for me, somewhere i never usually go, i just wanted to correct a few false facts on here.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Christ i knew i would this thread would have some Airsoft people wanking over it soon enough.
Its not an Osprey body armour, SF dont use this as it is too heavy and cumbersome, they (and other units like the BRF, Pathfinders, SFSG etc) are also issued with one of these....Strikeforce Army Supplies UK | Bath and Somerset genuine issue military clothing and army surplus | , exactly what he is wearing albeit in black.

The PRR (or headset to be specific) can be seen here..... British Army - The Royal Signals - Digital Communications Systems - Ptarmigan - Triffid - Euromux - Personal Role Radio - Cormorant - Falcon - Promina - Digitisation - Armed Forces - a9a6) Look at the headset, cable and male connector and you will clearly see it is the same. The TX/RX device it goes into on his chest is a different unit used by UKSF with inbuilt encryption (standard PRR is not encrypted). No police units use these and they are not compatable.

Thats all im saying on the subject as this is well into 'GEEK' territory for me, somewhere i never usually go, i just wanted to correct a few false facts on here.

That's cool.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hang on a cotton-picking minute. This bloke isn't Special Forces. Look at the way he's walking. He's clearly got a very pronounced limp and as we all know that means he must be an NCP car park attendant.

23jlx1f.jpg

What next? SAS-standard issue orthopaedic shoes?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Hmmm, is body armour legal to own in the UK? Would make sense wearing it away at Millwall.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i would for sure stay away from the olympic village around the time of the closing ceremony.....especially the underground. all dots are pointing to an event of this sort of character.

not worth posting sources, the dots, or the thinking behind this - havent got the time or desire.

it all may coincide with a massive economy crash instead of a nuts n bolts explosive alCIAda false flag.

but expect to see alot of these new types of "policemen" around that time.

article-2136289-12CE0EDA000005DC-856_634x1206.jpg

if anyone here is going to the games, when you wake up, ask yourself how it feels, allow a minute of intuition to see whether "it feels right." many lives have been saved this way.

i won't be posting in this thread anymore, so don't bother replying.

[MENTION=2695]Tricky Dicky[/MENTION] words fail me.

Ammunition for a Heckler? Bit OTT. Won't a witty put down suffice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here