Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terror Plots & the Olympics

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Just seeing the news going mad today with terror stuff going on in UK today, 6 people arrested in London.

But the M6 is now shut in both directions due to a terror threat on a coach.

I get the feeling this is going to become the norm over the next few months with all going on in the UK. We are probs right now the biggest target there is with the Olympics coming :down:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Just seeing the news going mad today with terror stuff going on in UK today, 6 people arrested in London.

I get the feeling this is going to become the norm over the next few months with all going on in the UK. We are probs right not the biggest target there is with the Olympics coming :down:

They just said on the Radio 5 Live, that someone was seen pouring liquid in to a container on the coach, and it started smoking.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
preparing ppl for another false flag......i mean, missiles on roofs of flats....what a load of nonsense.

the media plants the seeds, just as it did with 911 and 77.....if you STILL believe muslims in a cave did these and they were nothing about banks, corps, and oil then you are very well in the dark.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
preparing ppl for another false flag......i mean, missiles on roofs of flats....what a load of nonsense.

the media plants the seeds, just as it did with 911 and 77.....if you STILL believe muslims in a cave did these and they were nothing about banks, corps, and oil then you are very well in the dark.

25mins from the initial terror thread starting...you're losing your touch Brunswick!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ScreenShot114.jpg

Z

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Security forces have a lot on their plate during the Olympics , not only terrorists but Argies too. :lol: #Las Malvinas Son Ingles

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm working on the Olympic site next week, or at least supposed to be, the security is absolutely mental. Ten times what it is to get into the US, for example. I've already had to fill in four forms and do an online health and safety test before having a site induction and going through a UK Border control.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Have you ever thought about going in to politics, Brunswick? It's just that you know so much more than everyone else, surely you'd be able to enlighten everyone and lead us out of this slavery we live in?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I get the feeling this is going to become the norm over the next few months with all going on in the UK. We are probs right not the biggest target there is with the Olympics coming :down:

You do realise that just by typing in those words in the thread header, this site has popped up all over the screens of those monitoring such things. Doesn't matter, just saying, like.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i would for sure stay away from the olympic village around the time of the closing ceremony.....especially the underground. all dots are pointing to an event of this sort of character.

not worth posting sources, the dots, or the thinking behind this - havent got the time or desire.

it all may coincide with a massive economy crash instead of a nuts n bolts explosive alCIAda false flag.

but expect to see alot of these new types of "policemen" around that time.

article-2136289-12CE0EDA000005DC-856_634x1206.jpg

if anyone here is going to the games, when you wake up, ask yourself how it feels, allow a minute of intuition to see whether "it feels right." many lives have been saved this way.

i won't be posting in this thread anymore, so don't bother replying.

[MENTION=2695]Tricky Dicky[/MENTION] words fail me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
... when you wake up, ask yourself how it feels, allow a minute of intuition to see whether "it feels right."...

Indeed, it is a good idea to check them both at least once a week. I guess first thing in the morning is as good a time as any.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i would for sure stay away from the olympic village around the time of the closing ceremony.....especially the underground. all dots are pointing to an event of this sort of character.

not worth posting sources, the dots, or the thinking behind this - havent got the time or desire.

it all may coincide with a massive economy crash instead of a nuts n bolts explosive alCIAda false flag.

but expect to see alot of these new types of "policemen" around that time.

article-2136289-12CE0EDA000005DC-856_634x1206.jpg

if anyone here is going to the games, when you wake up, ask yourself how it feels, allow a minute of intuition to see whether "it feels right." many lives have been saved this way.

i won't be posting in this thread anymore, so don't bother replying.

[MENTION=2695]Tricky Dicky[/MENTION] words fail me.

Wow thanks Brunswick, we all feel so much better with you enlightening us and keeping us safe.

P.S. Aren't you a bit old for all this shit now? I think you need to find a hobby.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

You do realise that just by typing in those words in the thread header, this site has popped up all over the screens of those monitoring such things. Doesn't matter, just saying, like.

Do you think they will have sophisticated decoding devices that will be able to decipher Falkors last sentence ?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

brunswick can be expecting a knock on the door any minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here