Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Free on app store

It's a good game

What's everyone's high score and play count :banana:

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Agreed, totally addicted to it. Idon't get how people can get such high scores on it though. I have just got my best of just under 200,000 and was chuffed with that but I keep seeing people getting scores in the millions.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Agreed, totally addicted to it. Idon't get how people can get such high scores on it though. I have just got my best of just under 200,000 and was chuffed with that but I keep seeing people getting scores in the millions.

If you play for a while then it comes quite natural. Soon you will hit 1 million, and find that its incredibly easy after that. Then keep getting higher. The trick is to use the wings as much as possible.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If you play for a while then it comes quite natural. Soon you will hit 1 million, and find that its incredibly easy after that. Then keep getting higher. The trick is to use the wings as much as possible.

Wings? I didn't even know they were an option. Seems I need to play it much more then

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Wings? I didn't even know they were an option. Seems I need to play it much more then

In the store in game you can buy "wings" with the coins you collect.

When you are playing you can double tap the screen every million or points (slightly less) and it gives you basically an extra life if you die. They only last a short time though. Really helps.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
In the store in game you can buy "wings" with the coins you collect.

When you are playing you can double tap the screen every million or points (slightly less) and it gives you basically an extra life if you die. They only last a short time though. Really helps.

1.99 million. Beat my son last night and started gloating. 5 minutes later he hit 3 million plus, I was a tad crestfallen

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
9.2 million and i can't beat it now :/

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I got 10 million but have now got very bored of it so moved onto some new apps.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Its a great little game don't play it all that much, My highest score is 158,520 played it 65 times in total so abit of a novice.

Another great game is flick soccer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What is Temple Run?

Can it even begin to compete with Angry Birds?

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
What is Temple Run?

Can it even begin to compete with Angry Birds?

Game starts.
You Run.
Obstacles appear. Jump/Slide over obstacles
Collect coins and power-ups.
Use coins to buy upgrades.
Play again.

Rinse and Repeat until you've realised it's 2am and you've spent a couple of hours trying to beat your high-score. Better than Angry Birds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here