Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Temple Run

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
My high score is 10 million odd. My mates high score is 16 million! The trick is to uninstall the app,install it again and only buy the magnet so that you keep getting the magnet in the game and not the other things aswell. This way the score goes up much faster and along with the use of wings you can get 10 million plus with a relative amount of ease.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
My high score is 10 million odd. My mates high score is 16 million! The trick is to uninstall the app,install it again and only buy the magnet so that you keep getting the magnet in the game and not the other things aswell. This way the score goes up much faster and along with the use of wings you can get 10 million plus with a relative amount of ease.

That's a very good idea!

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Apparently there is a 'glitch' that if you turn the tutorial thing on and when it comes to a corner you do a double slide and you just get a straight line of the wall and just leave it to rack up score...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Apparently there is a 'glitch' that if you turn the tutorial thing on and when it comes to a corner you do a double slide and you just get a straight line of the wall and just leave it to rack up score...

I downloaded it on the recommendation of this thread and someone mentioning it in the office. Had a couple of goes and was just starting to get the hang of it and I've no idea what I did but I managed to put it in to a mode where I'm just running in a straight line. Left in running for 20 mins and it's still going. Might leave it running overnight and see how far I can get the score up.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine is about 4.1m, my son's is 1.2m!! (he's 3).

Saying that, he has played it over 2000 times. Oh and we never use the wings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here