Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

teenage cancer victims amex fly over

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
put me down for a tenner

If the company went bust , the £285 is gone , unless its a Pompey or Palace scenario and £2.85 is returned. Stick me down for a tenner. If we can get REMF involved to handle the donations part that would be great.

Not sure of background details,just picked up the argus today and thought it would be nice to sort this.
The charity is a small one run by a couple who have been in a similar position to this boys family.
Because the lad is 16 possibly 17 he is out of the children make a wish area,this couple have set up a charity to bridge the gap.
We wont be putting the money through mid sussex gulls,so still need to sort out a method of payment, if anyone has any ideas or previous in this area please fill free to chip in.
Still think remf would be ideal to help this one along.
(just would like to see this one sorted,not bothered who runs with it)

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Why not a a fly past/over & a "corporate ticket to the AMEX"? How much would this total upto? I would be happy to chip in.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Not sure of background details,just picked up the argus today and thought it would be nice to sort this.
The charity is a small one run by a couple who have been in a similar position to this boys family.
Because the lad is 16 possibly 17 he is out of the children make a wish area,this couple have set up a charity to bridge the gap.
We wont be putting the money through mid sussex gulls,so still need to sort out a method of payment, if anyone has any ideas or previous in this area please fill free to chip in.

count me in for a tenner Rory, just in case anyone is suspicious of the Rev... this is the fella rorys blubber.jpg booing his eyes out at the Amex

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Because the lad is 16 possibly 17 he is out of the children make a wish area,this couple have set up a charity to ibridge the gap.

There is something called justgiving. It is a safe way to take online payments for your nominated cause. People use it now when setting up sponsorships etc. Not sure of the ins and outs but the must have a web site or others on here must of set one up before

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Just had the charity phone and a very kind man has offered his helicopter,no prizes for guessing who!:bowdown:
Thanks for all the offers of cash you aint a bad lot are ya!:thumbsup:[/QUOT

. sorry about the pic ., just wanted to let NSC know you are genuine ! and a life long Albion fan !

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Well done Rory, good effort. I know you talk a load of bollocks on here sometimes but your a sound geezer at heart. Once again well done :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just had the charity phone and a very kind man has offered his helicopter,no prizes for guessing who!:bowdown:
Thanks for all the offers of cash you aint a bad lot are ya!:thumbsup:

Magnificent gesture offering a helicopter.

I will donate my £10 to REMF marathon runners - Timmy where is the link

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here