Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

teenage cancer victims amex fly over

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
In the argus today a young lad has lost his chance for a fly over of the amex( £285 paid to a company that has gone bust)
What about nsc users helping the lad out?
Quotes for replacement flight £696 must be a local pilot cheaper!
I'll start the ball rolling with £20 if we can get this one off the ground?
What say you?

i know someone with a plane who flies from horsham. It's a lovely plane and can do stunts. I can ask him? if not stick me in for £10

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Have now tweeted with the hashtag #amexflyover, in an effort to promote this a bit more :albion2:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
This kid has expensive taste.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just need to organise getting the cash in; contacting the family; making the flight booking; and talking to the club to see what they can offer in terms of "added value"?

where are you RotR? :)

just need to organise getting the cash in; contacting the family; making the flight booking; and talking to the club to see what they can offer in terms of "added value"?

where are you RotR? :)

I have spoken to the charity who we can pass the cheque onto,i didn't want to speak to the family before the money was raised,he has been let down twice already,If they get the original payment of £285 back then we only need £411,just need to sort out method for donations,thats why i thought remf would be able to help with this.
cheers rory

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
I have spoken to the charity who we can pass the cheque onto,i didn't want to speak to the family before the money was raised,he has been let down twice already,If they get the original payment of £285 back then we only need £411,just need to sort out method for donations,thats why i thought remf would be able to help with this.
cheers rory

good man - don't forget to contact the club though - possibly Paul Camillin initially (you could PM him as Insider on here) and see if they can offer a package.
Keep the money coming and be proud of yourself. Great job done :)

good man - don't forget to contact the club though - possibly Paul Camillin initially (you could PM him as Insider on here) and see if they can offer a package.
Keep the money coming and be proud of yourself. Great job done :)

Want to make sure there is total transparency with regards to money side,i will see if we can use one of the supporters groups accounts,blackadder is the treasurer and i am not named on the account.
Need to speak to him at the game today!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Never met you and don't always agree with you by a long way but I have no worries over trusting you with the money :)

DON'T FORGET TO INVOLVE THE CLUB!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
cheers rory

If the company went bust , the £285 is gone , unless its a Pompey or Palace scenario and £2.85 is returned. Stick me down for a tenner. If we can get REMF involved to handle the donations part that would be great.

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I'm sure the club can sort out a stadium tour/ shirt as well?
I can't be sure of how much I can pledge, but £5 minimum for me, but possibly rising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here