Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ted 'the Count' Hankey vs Tony 'Silverback' O'Shea

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Too right.

I caught a clip on IPlayer during the week, as i was only 12 at the time i couldn't remember that Bristow didn't go for the bull when needed, thinking that Deller wouldn't hit 138.
OOOPS

Thats right ..hit a 18 rather than go for the bull...standing all smug and Deller 3 darts 138..amazing as Deller was unseeded ...and 100-1 at the start..;)

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
And will Anderson and Webster be in the PDC by then?

I have said this elsewhere, but can't be bothered to find it.

The BIG rumour doing the rounds was that if Anderson had won Lakeside, that would of been his invite to the PDC Premier League sorted.

As soon as he got beat, the very next day the PDC announced Mardle & Klassen as their wildcard entries.

I think with Webster, he has got 1 year left of his plumbing course to do, i presume that he will complete that whilst staying with the BDO.

Should he then switch codes, if it doesn't work out for him, he'll always have his trade and the BDO to go back to.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Anderson beat Wade fair and square in the gsod quarter final this year.Lost a narrow semi to the Taylor bottler Terry Jenkins and most good judges would have prefered an Anderson/Taylor final.

Anderson almost certainly would have crossed over if he won the Lakeside as the premier league would have been offered to him as Edinburgh is one of the venues and that would have bought in the dosh for the PDC if a Scot was in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here