Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
stop

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm no darts fan, but I can tell that no-one in the crowd seems to like this Hankey bloke, judging by all the chants of 'Tony, Tony' as he was being given the cheque.

He's just won the Title, and yet his parade seems to be being utterly pissed on.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't give a toss about how fat they are; their toiletry habits; or whether the other Championship pisses all over it: that was quality entertainment!

:clap2:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I pointed this out to my dad, they can't hit the big finishes. It is always two dart finishes, if they ever jumped ship to the PDC they would get murdered!

Yeh. Exactly, so how anyone can say BDO is better than PDC???

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Let's check the average score of each final, that will give a better indication.

Have they said what they were yet?

I don't recall seeing the averages come up on the screen, when all they have been doing in previous games is banging on about them.

I can't imagine that they would be any higher than 92/93?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If you watch Havant & Waterlooville beat Ebbsfleet 6-5 after extra time in the FA Trophy final it would be a great match, but the players are just not as good as Man Utd and Chelsea - FACT.

It's the same with BDO v PDC.

Some of the throwing this afternoon was just RUBBISH, by professional standards.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If you watch Havant & Waterlooville beat Ebbsfleet 6-5 after extra time in the FA Trophy final it would be a great match, but the players are just not as good as Man Utd and Chelsea - FACT.

It's the same with BDO v PDC.

Some of the throwing this afternoon was just RUBBISH, by professional standards.

I've never seen bed and Breakfast in a Professional Darts Match, live on tv before. If you don't know what B&B is, it is when you hit 1, 5 and 20.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here