Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams supported in your office or workplace?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last place was Croydon Council .... Go figure, although there were a handful of Albion fans too. Place before that was a building that is being demolished to become part of Arsenal's new ground (Islington Borough Council). All Gooners apart from one obnoxious Scot who was a Rangers fan.

Did have the pleasure at working up at Wycombe Council in 2002. Having told them what a cheating scumbag Andy Rammell was I had a a wonderful day after we beat them all ends up at Withdean. You have never seen anyone so smug.

Dandyman

In London village.
bhaexpress said:
Last place was Croydon Council .... Go figure, although there were a handful of Albion fans too. Place before that was a building that is being demolished to become part of Arsenal's new ground (Islington Borough Council). All Gooners apart from one obnoxious Scot who was a Rangers fan.

Did have the pleasure at working up at Wycombe Council in 2002. Having told them what a cheating scumbag Andy Rammell was I had a a wonderful day after we beat them all ends up at Withdean. You have never seen anyone so smug.

Blimey ! Did you use to be an Islington bin man ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, might as well have been. Opposite the wreck of an offfice was the corporation tip, it's supposedly going to become part of the new South Stand. Brings a whole new meaning to 'What a load of rubbish'.

A Sleeper fan also I see.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
reading fans(part time though):lolol:
1 bloke supports brighton and liverpool although used to watch the albion reguarly once and comes from croydon.???

2x portsmouth but never go
1 forest
1 luton
1 westham
Rest are trophy hunters:clap2: :clap2: :drink: :flameboun

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've got a couple of man u fans
an aston villa fan
2 brighton
1 sheff wed
2 chelsea
1 spurs
1 arsenal

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
2 BHA (including me)
3 Chelsea (from an armchair)
1 Liverpool (doesn't go to matches)
1 Spurs (lives in Croydon but doesn't like Palace!)
1 Arsenal (originates from that area)
1 West Ham sympathiser - comes from Essex!
1 Man Utd (doesn't go)
1 Blackburn

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1 Brighton (me) and a couple of floating Albion fans
3 Palace
1 Watford
1 Burnley

Can't think of anybody else.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
At my office we have:
9 Brighton, including me
3 Man U
3 Chelsea
2 Arsenal
1 Spurs
1 Liverpool
1 West Ham
1 Harchester U
and I've become friendly with a Pal**e fan. I know. I'm sorry.

These are the ones I know about but I know there are many other Brighton fans around. :clap:

Last edited:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
1 Southampton
3 Liverpool
1 Man City
1 Man Utd
1 Arsenal

and I work in Haywards Heath!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1 x 'Boro
1 x B'ton (me)
2 x CPFC :angry:
3 x Reading :angry:
1 x Arsenal
2 x Watford

But what the feck - I am in charge !

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
2 x Cardiff City
1 x Crystal Palace

And the rest are either Welsh rugby fans or armchair Liverpool supporters. Tossers that they are.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
2 x Spurs
3 x Plastic ManUre
1 x Norwich
1 x Oldham/Man City
1 x Brighton (Me)
and a few who don't care
and one who supports whoever is winning at the time.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
In er ahem "my office" there is 1 BHA, a couple of arse and man ure fans, orient, palace and millwall :(. I don't think it can get much worse!

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
In my immediate area:

1 x Cr***a* P***** - Has not been in ages and is hardly now a fan.
1 x Blackpool - Watches the Seasiders when they play down south and mainly watches local teams to her such as Woking and Basingstoke.
1 x Aberdeen/Middlesbrough - A Scot from Aberdeen who watches them when he returns home bur when he was a kid his Dad made him and his brothers pick an English first division team (as it was back then) to follow, he got Middlesbrough.

My boss, who is on the floor below is a Hammer (who goes) and another colleague in Telford with whom I am working on a project supports Blackpool and she, like the lady in my office also watches them when they play near Telford as well as travelling to Bloomfield Road every so often.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Kuipers Left Hand said:
100% Brighton Hove Albion at my workplace. I'm the only bloke at the school and the others don't watch football. Some have been to a handful of Cambridge Utd games but years ago. The kids I teach however ... support a variety of teams they have never/will never watch and that mean nothing to them, but they win and are in the premiershite. Can you guess which teams?

As I teach in South East London it is Charlton (don't mind them), Millwall (yes, they really are all meat heads) and of course The Scum.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Hmm, my current place of work doesn't seem to be full of footie fans at all. That's what comes of working for a small company I guess.

So (and this is very spurious!!):

1 Brighton (okay, that'll be me then)
1 Ipswich/Colchester
1 Arsenal/AFC Wimbledon
1 Glasgow Rangers (and a Catholic Scot at that, his parents weren't pleased apparently!!!!)

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
2x Man City
1x Sheffield Wednesday
1 x Albion (me)
The rest don't know what a football is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here