Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team v Wrexham?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Paul Camillin [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]Camillin 2m

#BHAFC Poyet press call: "A striker and a midfielder are the priority... Sampayo, Rodgers, Kasim and Agdestein all in contention for FAC."

Twitter
Quick off topic question Paul as i'm sure you know. How much will Brighton get if West Ham bounce back to the Premiership from there parachute payments ?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'd play....

Brez
Sampayo - El-Abd - Hall - Vincelot
Navarro
Caskey - Harley
Barnes--------------Buckley
CMS

We need to get the winning mentality going.
Play Harley, and if he does not have a stormer, get rid.

Make sure we are winning by at least 2 goals, and on 60 mins, make 3 changes. 3 player from the DS to come on for 3 first team players. Maybe, Rodgers, Barker and Simmonds

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Hope Yaser Kasim starts. Looks like an excellent prospect. Also hope both CMS and Barnes notch at some point, we really need our strikers to rediscover their goal touch. Should be a great afternoon at The Amex, really looking forward to it.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
In all honesty, the way JFC, Hall, Cook, Dunk etc have stepped up, would it even be that much of a weaker team if a few of the DS played?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Argus says Mackail-Smith might be rested. WHY? He is desperate for a goal, how would dropping him help. Also quite a lot of people are leaving bridcutt out of their teams, when the main difference between Coventry away and Southampton at home is Liam Bridcutt.

I can really see us messing this up if we get the team wrong, and there's really no need for us to do it. Just put out a strong team, win it, get a bit of momentum going. That's what we need.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
GK Peter Brezovan
RB Jamie Strong
CB Adam El-Abd
CB Grant Hall
CB Romain Vincelot
DM Alan Navarro
CM Matthew Sparrow
CM Jake Forster-Caskey
AM Ryan Harley
FW Ashley Barnes
FW Craig Mackail-Smith

Subs Casper Ankergren, Yaser Kasim, Anton Rodgers, George Barker, Ben Sampayo, Liam Bridcutt, Vicente.

Brighton 4-0 Wrexham. :albion2:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Gk brezovan
RB sampayo
LB vincelot
Cb hall
Cb el-abd

Cm bridcutt
Cm Navarro
Cm Forster-caskey

Rm sparrow
Lm lua lua

Str Barnes

Subs
13 ankregen
14 Buckley
15 CMS
16 Vicente
17 adgestein
18. Kasim
19. Harley

Stumpy Tim

Brez
Sampayo, Hall, El-Abd, Vincelot
Navarro
Kasim, Harley, Vicente
Barnes, Adgestein

With either Barnes or Adgestein pulling out wide when we don't have the ball.

Vicente needs to play. Ideal opportunity to get some match fitness, and having some of the dev team playing a game with him is going to be hugely beneficial

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

Brezovan
Sampayo~Hall~El-Abd~Vincelot
Bridcutt
Sparrow~Forster-Caskey~Lualua
Buckley~Mackail-Smith​

Bench: Ankergren, Kasim, Sampayo, Vicente, Barnes, Barker, Rodgers.

How good is this Sampayo kiddy who's right-back and on the bench?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Brez
Sampayo, Hall, El-Abd, Vincelot
Navarro
Kasim, Harley, Vicente
Barnes, Adgestein

With either Barnes or Adgestein pulling out wide when we don't have the ball.

Vicente needs to play. Ideal opportunity to get some match fitness, and having some of the dev team playing a game with him is going to be hugely beneficial

I would imagine Gus will be loathed to give him much more than 30 minutes seeing as he hasn't played for several months. Would love to see him play some part today always great to watch.

Stumpy Tim

I would imagine Gus will be loathed to give him much more than 30 minutes seeing as he hasn't played for several months. Would love to see him play some part today always great to watch.

Play him until he's tired. He needs match time. I think he will play. Noone injured, KLL in Newcastle, Buckley just played and injury prone.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vincelot at centre-back for me. Not Hall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here