Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team News for QPR

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Frutos seems to be really effective first half and rubbish second half so i'd start him and then bring reid/hart on after half-time.

Glad he's stuck with the same team as we did well and to accomodate butters' lack of pace we have to use a 5-man defensive line i guess...QPR have little to play for although (in theory) they can still be caught.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fake slim said:
Frutos seems to be really effective first half and rubbish second half so i'd start him and then bring reid/hart on after half-time.

Glad he's stuck with the same team as we did well and to accomodate butters' lack of pace we have to use a 5-man defensive line i guess...QPR have little to play for although (in theory) they can still be caught.

New manager tho, be keen to impress as will the players.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
pleased with this, clean sheet last week, been saying 3 cb for a while. Unsure if ckr + carole up front as seb seemed intent on going wide. If we've been working hard all week to get those 2 close to each other then our season could be bang back on it again. Millwall will beat Leicester and Sheff wed will lose to preston. . . .we need a win .

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
No Mayo in the squad. What has he done wrong when he has had his chance recently?

Oh well, I think the formation is the way forward. I've wanted to see us play it for a while now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would play with 2 out of Reid/Nicolas/Mayo in the middle with Frutos and Carole pushing on to support CKR. Two holding passers in the middle with the wingers operating more as inside right and inside left. Fruity, Carole and CKR would operate as a three in the space between the midfield and the strikers so all three attack as one unit with balls from the centre or the wing backs but also drop back when we defend.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Henderson and Kuipers on the wing to really confuse them.

There it is, its too f***ing funny. The "Kuipers on the wing, Robinson in goal" gag. You're a genuis. Same time next week? :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oscar said:
There it is, its too f***ing funny. The "Kuipers on the wing, Robinson in goal" gag. You're a genuis. Same time next week? :thumbsup:

Until MM goes then yes. And I'm glad that you are specifically looking for my posts to keep you amused :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
And if he does it'll be thanks to you - NSC's very own Seinfeld. You're a f***ing hero you really are.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oscar said:
And if he does it'll be thanks to you - NSC's very own Seinfeld. You're a f***ing hero you really are.

I will be proud to know that MM left because I take the piss out of his selection policy on an internet message board. :rolleyes:

But I musnt take all the credit as there are a few of us MM out people out there. You may have missed them of course.

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I will be proud to know that MM left because I take the piss out of his selection policy on an internet message board. :rolleyes:

But I musnt take all the credit as there are a few of us MM out people out there. You may have missed them of course.

I haven't missed them. I might not agree with everything they say, but I haven't missed them or their opinions. Why not try actually voicing an opinion rather than a crap attempt a at a gag - again. Hey, maybe you could tell us all and McGhee what the team should be for tomorrow. ???

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1 up front again then!!!

At a game we need to win!!!

hands up all those who thinks McGhee has fecking lost it!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
This time sir, you can have the limelight.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks mate I know that at the end of the day it will be down to me that MM went.

As for my opinion its that MM is a a bloke who does not have a clue. My 'jokes' about his selection policy merely highlight this fact.

If we had Shearer and Owen they would be in goal and at left back. FACT

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here