Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team News for QPR

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
Don't be so neggy David!!

how is it being neggy.

even the clown said that carole tended to drop into midfield and left CKR exposed in teh Preston game...he is hardly going to change for 1 game is he?

MCGHEE OUT:censored: :censored: :censored:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Dies Irae said:
how is it being neggy.

even the clown said that carole tended to drop into midfield and left CKR exposed in teh Preston game...he is hardly going to change for 1 game is he?

MCGHEE OUT:censored: :censored: :censored:

I will call you neggy if I feel like it..just because we shared melted candle wax doesn't mean I will always agree with you.

:p

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
I will call you neggy if I feel like it..just because we shared melted candle wax doesn't mean I will always agree with you.

:p

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Silent Bob said:
Although Hinsh is the better defender he is also the better ball player.

Agree with that, Hinsh has higher skill levels than El Abd and is the more flexible player. He did well last week in the various positions he was asked to play on our right flank.

Withdean Wanderer said:
Hart was superb when he came on as Right Wing back last week

He came on right midfield in a 4-4-2 last game.

My own view is that we should risk Dodd as right wing back or right back depending on the formation we play and rest El Abd. He is a classier distributor than both El Abd and Hinsh - and would improve our delivery of set pieces too.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
<-------------------- How about giving gazza a run out tomorrow?

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
My own view is that we should risk Dodd as right wing back or right back depending on the formation we play and rest El Abd. He is a classier distributor than both El Abd and Hinsh - and would improve our delivery of set pieces too.

I agree that Dodd should play, his experience could well be key.

Not sure that wing back is going to be ideal and I said a few months back, that he played a few seasons as a holding midfielder for Southampton and I wonder if that expertise might be of use, would certainly offer some needed protection to the defence.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here