Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Yeovil

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I am a bit confused as to why Hart is suddenly the supposed saviour. It is the defence that needs sorting out really.
Because he will go above the call of duty, he will never shy away from a challenge like a few others (mentioning no names **** ********) and has the passion that quite clearly a few others lack.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I know our defence was shaky today but our midfield were completely non existent.

I wasn't there, but I have always felt that things need to be built up from the back line. That midfield was great against Swindon and has been fine for a large proportion of the season. The midfield have to work doubly hard if the defence are not doing their job properly.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Because he will go above the call of duty, he will never shy away from a challenge like a few others (mentioning no names **** ********) and has the passion that quite clearly a few others lack.

Sadly, I think pace was his biggest asset and from what I have seen of him, he is a shadow of his former self in that department, although I dearly hope I am wrong. Regretfully, I think we have seen the last of him in a Brighton shirt (other than his testimonial).

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
We would have been much more likely to prevent the first two goals I reckon if Butters was in the team, so I'd definetely pick him above El-Abd. Lynch keeps his place just but he is a player who is seemingly getting progressively worse rather than better (a bit like Cox). Robinson and Cox need to sort themselves out - the former never looked like a great player to me but he can do better than he is, the latter could have been a really decent winger but based on performances recently he isn't really good enough. And we need Richards back!

Kuipers

Whing
Butters
Elphick
Lynch

Reid
Hammond
O'Callaghan
Cox/Robinson

Forster
Revell

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Kuipers

Whing
El Abd
Lynch
Rents

Reid
Fraser
Hammond
Robinson

Revell
Forster

Subs: Sullivan (yes keeper on the bench), Butters, Loft, Martot, Elder

O'Callaghan and Savage have both lost interest so don't play them! It's not great but I believe that we will add to the squad with a number of new players in January.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Kuipers

Whing
El Abd
Lynch
Rents

Reid
O'Callaghan
Hammond
Robinson

Forster
Revell

I wouldn't know who to play up front,I personally think Coxy would do a job with Fozzie winning balls to flick onto him with his pace,but thats just my opinion.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kuipers
Whing Elphick Butters Rents
Reid Hammond O'Callaghan? Loft
Revell Forster​

Sullivan
Lynch
Fraser
Cox
Elder

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So wait a minute, Gary Hart, even Lge 2 sides don't want him yet he will save our season?

Some people need to get a grip.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Big Dick has already said that Bas will not play for the cub again if he does not take up the contract, so get real.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sadly, I think pace was his biggest asset and from what I have seen of him, he is a shadow of his former self in that department, although I dearly hope I am wrong. Regretfully, I think we have seen the last of him in a Brighton shirt (other than his testimonial).
Correct. Hart's not the man for us any more. He's lost his pace.

I'd rather play Robinson wide, I think he can be more effective on the right than he is as a striker - he's a bit shit up front isn't he..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
GK Kuipers
LB Lynch
CB Elphick
CB Whing
RB Reid
LM Cox
CM Hammond
CM Fraser
RM Robinson
CF Forster
CF Revell

SUBS
Butters
Martot
Rents
Elder
Sullivan

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
GK Kuipers
LB Lynch
CB Elphick
CB Whing
RB Reid
LM Cox
CM Hammond
CM Fraser
RM Robinson
CF Forster
CF Revell

SUBS
Butters
Martot
Rents
Elder
Sullivan

So you would play an injured player and a right back as a centre half pairing. Interesting.

I cannot believe that anyone would play Whing at Centre Back. He is a full back who filled in for a match in the JPT in an emergency. I thouht El Abd had a relatively okay game yesterday so would definitely not drop him.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
kuipers

whing
lynch
butters
rents

reid
george
hammond
jake

forster
revell

subs

el abd
cox
elder
fraser
loft

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Kuipers

Whing
Butters
El-Abd
Lynch

Robinson
Fraser
Hammond
Cox

Revell
Forster

Subs - looking a bit thin on the ground
Sullivan
Reid
Martot (not upset anyone)
Rents?
Elder?
Mayo?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Some of the youngsters are looking a bit mentally drained. It's time to bring back a few older heads to steady the ship & yeovill looks like a game where we'll need battlers.

FDM
Whing
Butters
El Abd
Lynch
Read
Fraser
Hammond
Rents
Revell
Forster

Sullivan
Elder
Cox
Robinson
Loft.

I think hart needs to be brought back.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
So wait a minute, Gary Hart, even Lge 2 sides don't want him yet he will save our season?

Some people need to get a grip.

yeah - but hart gives 100% and has passion :jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

bit like el abd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here