Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Wolves - 18.09.24 League Cup

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
From the photos on the official site, it looks like Van Hecke, Mitoma, Welbeck, Kadioglu and Ferguson didn’t train today.
I saw that, which makes them all serious doubts for Wednesday. No Joao Pedro either, It's up front that the issue would be there with Welbeck, Ferguson, Pedro and Rutter unavailable.

Now of course it could be a complete sleight of hand. They could have been there but not photographed, or the pictures not published

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Hürzeler will surely have half an eye on highflying Forest at weekend?

I think it’s going to be all about resting some players and giving others (on the way back from injury) a chance to get more fitness and match practice.

All change?

—————-———-Steele————————-
Lamptey——Webster——Igor—-—Estupiñán
————————-Wieffer————————-
Gruda——-Moder———-Enciso——Adingra
————————Ferguson———————-
Looks a good guess to me. Well balanced and offers something up front.

TNBA

TTF

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I saw that, which makes them all serious doubts for Wednesday. No Joao Pedro either, It's up front that the issue would be there with Welbeck, Ferguson, Pedro and Rutter unavailable.

Now of course it could be a complete sleight of hand. They could have been there but not photographed, or the pictures not published
It doesn’t make them ‘serious doubts’ unless you know why they were simply missing from a few photos………players move between squads in training all the time.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From the gallery on the website, Monday training included:

Steele, Verbruggen
Dunk, Webster, Igor, Estupinan, Lamptey, Veltman
Moder, Weiffer, Enciso, Baleba, Ayari
Adingra, Sahil Bashir, Rutter, Minteh

Plus a couple of un-named U21s I didn't recognise.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Gruda is only just back on the grass and training away from the main group. I’d be amazed if he’s involved on Wednesday.

———————— Steele ————————
Lamptey —- Webster —— Igor —-- Kadioglu
Adringa —— Moder — Hinshelwood — Pervis
———————— Enciso ————————-
———————- Ferguson ————————
I reckon both Ferdi and Pervis will play 45 minutes each. Other than that, I’d say pretty close to what we’ll see.
I think Weiffer will get some game time.

PlayMoran

May 19, 2023
Good news.

Wolves have 3 very, very good Brazilians. Arguably with Joao Pedro’s level of quality. If they rest them all, I’m fairly confident of a result, no matter how many changes Hürzeler makes.
Cunha is a quality player.

J.Gomes is hit or miss. Probably one of the many reasons why Brazil are struggling. Too many midtable PL players in their squad. Some even starting.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Cunha is a quality player.

J.Gomes is hit or miss. Probably one of the many reasons why Brazil are struggling. Too many midtable PL players in their squad. Some even starting.
I had a rule that I don't post negative stuff about oppo players when we're about to play them......but I've realised that is just bonkers, so anyway blame me....... Cunha was the main reason Wolves lost to Newcastle on Sunday, he was so wasteful and so many moves broke down because of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here