Leicester
Ankergren

Reyes~El-Abd~Greer~Mattock

Bridcutt

Buckley~Razak~Sparrow~Lualua

Mackail-Smith​

4-1-4-1

Yes. Bench: Vokes, Assulin, Noone, Vincelot, Brezovan

No room for Barnes, Vicente, JFC, Dunk, Calderon, Navarro, Harley... Our squad is ridiculously big now with Dicker, Painter, Elphick still to come back.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
210212174935.png

Subs: Ankergen, Kazenga, Buckley, El Abd, Vicente,

Squad needs to be 25 strong, excluding youth (U21)

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hate him or otherwise, Andy Naylor is a lot closer to the club than anyone on here. On his Q&A session today he commented that he thinks CMS is becoming dispirited at his treatment (in the side/out of the side/back in/back out again). That is the last thing I think we need to be hearing right now.

(

I think that has shown in his body language of late and can only see the final outcome being a transfer request. What I and many others can't understand is Gus statements that (a) he was going to build the team around CMS and then doesn't play to his strengths which even Stevie Wonder could see if he was a supporter (b) says he was bringing somebody in to help CMS and get the best out of him, and then doesn't play them together it is a case of either or.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think that has shown in his body language of late and can only see the final outcome being a transfer request. What I and many others can't understand is Gus statements that (a) he was going to build the team around CMS and then doesn't play to his strengths which even Stevie Wonder could see if he was a supporter (b) says he was bringing somebody in to help CMS and get the best out of him, and then doesn't play them together it is a case of either or.

...................or, in Gus' case, ees complicated.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Gonzalez

Reyes
Greer
El-Abd
Mattock

Bridcutt
Razak
Buckley
Lua Lua
Sparrow

Vokes

Subs
Barnes
Brezovan
Dunk
Vicente
Cms

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If there is an option I would drop Brez

Will be very surprised if either Razak or Assulin start... think people are expecting too much of them.

Did they travel? Naylor said Gus wasn't at press conference as he was on the team bus, but he also said that he spoke to the two City players.

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
Ankergren

Reyes~El-Abd~Greer~Mattock

Bridcutt

Buckley~Razak~Sparrow~Lualua

Mackail-Smith​

4-1-4-1

This, but in an ideal world Vicente in for Sparrow.

Edit: Bench - Brez, Assulin, Dunk, Noone, Vokes

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought Toby is a must because of the climate and the proximity of Hull to Norway and Siberia. Not ony that I think his style with Macca suits the playing style against the Hull side.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought Toby is a must because of the climate and the proximity of Hull to Norway and Siberia. .

:lol: Anyone else and I would have naturally assumed it was a mildly amusing little joke. Never sure with you though, as you appear to be completely hatstand.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
:lol: Anyone else and I would have naturally assumed it was a mildly amusing little joke. Never sure with you though, as you appear to be completely hatstand.

:lol: So true. Him with his gibberish about playing similarly to AC Milan and Steve Foster constantly re posting his 'score predictor' drives me insane at times

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Brezovan
Reyes Greer Dunk Mattock
Buckley Bridcutt Razak Lualua
CMS Barnes

Subs:
Gonzalez
Calderon
Vicente
Assulin
Vokes

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Or play a proper 4-5-1 formation like Man City do and play 3 central midfielders and 2 wingers who defend wide and push on in support like:

................ Brezovan
.......Reyes Greer Dunk Mattock
Buckley Bridcutt Razak Sparrow Lualua
...................... CMS

JoeBHAFC

Jun 12, 2011
South West London
--------------- Ankergeren ------------
jara reyes --- Greer --- Dunk ---Mattock
-----------------Bridcutt--------------
Lualula-----Razak------- Vincelot------
-------------Vokes---CMS------------