Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
3 at the back

Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Schelloto Mooy Propper Alzate March
Murray Maupay

I’d have Trossard and Gross absolutely nowhere near this starting line up, in fact Gross sits this out completely after his Watford no show.

Subs: Button, Webster, Bissouma, Trossard, Stephens, Connolly, MacAllister

Burn and Schelloto were both subbed against Watford for poor performances. Bernardo is a much better full back and in a back three (which I doubt we will play) Webster has the edge over both Duffy and Burn.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Burn and Schelloto were both subbed against Watford for poor performances. Bernardo is a much better full back and in a back three (which I doubt we will play) Webster has the edge over both Duffy and Burn.

You didn’t go to the home game then? Webster was bullied throughout and cost us their goal. I like Bernardo but 3 at the back For this game means we don’t need a full back and I prefer March as a wide player.
Burn was just back from injury v Watford and it showed, 2 weeks have passed since then.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ryan
Burn Dunk Webster Lamptey
Alzate Propper
Trossard Macallister Jahanbaksh
Murray

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Ryan
Schelotto Duffy Dunk Burn Bernardo
Mooy Alzate Propper
Maupay Murray

Subs; Button, Lamptey, Webster, Bissouma, Jahanbaksh/March, Mac Allister, Connolly

We need at least two up front against their three central defenders, and three in midfield. Pace on the bench. Trossard doesn't do enough away from home. Pascal has been struggling recently.

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Ryan
Burn Dunk Webster Lamptey
Alzate Propper
Trossard Macallister Jahanbaksh
Murray

You have my two favorite holding midfielders in Alzate and Propper and I love to see Trossard, Macallister and Jahanbaksh behind our striker. As for striker, I prefer Maupay. Defense is most critical and I strongly believe that it should be Dunk plus three other randomly selected defenders.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
5p says nobody will get it spot on , subs included .

Ryan
Montoya
Duffy
Dunk
Burn
Stephens
Propper
Trossard
March
Ali J
Maupay

Subs Button Lamptey Connolly Webster Gross McAllister Mooy .

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
.........................................................Ryan

.............. Lamptey.... ......... Webster................... Dunk............... March

........ .................................................Mooy............................................

........................................ Propper........................ Alzate

......................................................... Mac Allister...................................

............................................... Maupay................. Trossard

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm I remembering it correctly regarding who's turn is it to fail and who'll be the saviour?

Isn't Ali's turn to start and fail.
But Solly's go at coming off the bench to rescue a point.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
.............................. ...........................Ryan

............................. .....Webster.... Dunk.....Duffy

........ .........Lamptey.......... ......................... ...........March...... .......

.......................... Propper........Stephens......... Mooy

.............................. ....................................... .............

................................... Maupay..............Murray

Maybe play Mac Allister behind Maupay and Murray to be more attacking. If not bring him on for Murray behind Maupay.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
You didn’t go to the home game then? Webster was bullied throughout and cost us their goal. I like Bernardo but 3 at the back For this game means we don’t need a full back and I prefer March as a wide player.
Burn was just back from injury v Watford and it showed, 2 weeks have passed since then.

I did go to the home game and Webster was part at fault for the goal. For me we are a better team playing with full backs and Stephens as the holding midfielder. Stephens will add aggression in the middle of the park against a hard working Sheff Utd.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I did go to the home game and Webster was part at fault for the goal. For me we are a better team playing with full backs and Stephens as the holding midfielder. Stephens will add aggression in the middle of the park against a hard working Sheff Utd.

Stephens is injured according to the Argus.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
3 at the back

Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Murray Maupay

I’d have Trossard and Gross absolutely nowhere near this starting line up, in fact Gross sits this out completely after his Watford no show.

This

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
3 at the back

Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Murray Maupay

Agree re Gross, I wouldn’t start with Trossard but I would bring him on later in the game if we are chasing it. Like you I wouldn’t even have Gross in the squad, he doesn’t do battling. I wouldn’t have Connolly in the squad either, he’d be swatted aside by a physical team like Sheffield.

This is a game where we need to press them rather than play pretty football and let them press us. If we can get the crowd restless we can play the pretty ball retention stuff if we take the lead.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ryan
Lamptey
Dunk
Webster
Bernardo
Stephens
Propper
Alzate
Jahanbaksh
McAllister
Maupay

Button
Duffy
Montoya
Bissouma
Mooy
Trossard
Connolly

Feels weird not selecting Gross and Murray but that's why I'm paid the big bucks to make the tough decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here