Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
3-5-2:

Kuipers

Whing Richards Robinson

Cox Butters Thomson El Abd Fogden

Murray Gatting/Forster

Although You May Want To Tinker With My Side There Really Is Not Too Much To Disagree With There. I Can't Stand The Idea of Forster Playing Because He Is Lazy Palace Scum So I Guess Most Of You Will Put Forster In Rather Than Gatting. But I Think Gatts Deserves A Run. He's Done Well At Woking And A Recall Is Well Deserved. However Forster Is Wilkins' Lovechild So I'm Resigned To Forster Starting Instead.

Butters Is A Case Of Thinking Ouside The Box. I Think He Would Give The Support And Experience That Thomson Needs To Dictate The Play. Add El Abd Into The Mix And We'd Really Run The Show In Midfield.

My Only Other Surprise Is To Put Robinson At Left Back. He Has Been Shit And Anonymous As A Striker And Midfielder Recently So This Is Him Drinking At The Last Chance Saloon. That May Be Harsh On Tommy Elphick But I Envisage Him As A Midfielder Anyway. Perhaps Bring Him On For Cox If Things Are Going Tits Up?

Thoughts?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
3-5-2:

Kuipers

Whing Richards Robinson

Cox Butters Thomson El Abd Fogden

Murray Gatting/Forster

Although You May Want To Tinker With My Side There Really Is Not Too Much To Disagree With There. I Can't Stand The Idea of Forster Playing Because He Is Lazy Palace Scum So I Guess Most Of You Will Put Forster In Rather Than Gatting. But I Think Gatts Deserves A Run. He's Done Well At Woking And A Recall Is Well Deserved. However Forster Is Wilkins' Lovechild So I'm Resigned To Forster Starting Instead.

Butters Is A Case Of Thinking Ouside The Box. I Think He Would Give The Support And Experience That Thomson Needs To Dictate The Play. Add El Abd Into The Mix And We'd Really Run The Show In Midfield.

My Only Other Surprise Is To Put Robinson At Left Back. He Has Been Shit And Anonymous As A Striker And Midfielder Recently So This Is Him Drinking At The Last Chance Saloon. That May Be Harsh On Tommy Elphick But I Envisage Him As A Midfielder Anyway. Perhaps Bring Him On For Cox If Things Are Going Tits Up?

Thoughts?

Can't see too much wrong with that. Well done :thumbsup:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
That is superb, lightweight Jake in the centre of defence. Must remember to take some extra Bows for the train.

Keep the comedy coming, please.
Yes At The Left Back, Not Central Defence For Fucks Sake. Do You Ever Stop Picking On People. Try And Debate It Properly Rather Than Just Being Abusive, You Fat Drunken Tosser!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I take it from your selection that, not only have you never watched a game, the only footie you've played was you against the garage wall with a tennis ball.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Is north stand nutter you then Bars Mar?

Keep the comedy coming.

I'll wait until a sensible thread comes along to post my team

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Can't argue with much there, perhaps Rents in up front, Forster left back and Robnson in goal

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Personally I can't see how you leave Grealish and Foster out - and with this debate about Kuipers why has no-one thought of Brian McKenna - where's he these days?

Apart from that Bars mar - you're spot on.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
images

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Can't argue with much there, perhaps Rents in up front, Forster left back and Robnson in goal
lolol ! You Are Being A Bit Daft There Mate! Robinson Is Too Small To Play In Goal And Forster Would Be Too Much Of A Risk. He Can't Be Arsed To Play Up Front - If He Took That Attitude To Full Back, The Winger Would Just Poke It Past Him And Watch Forster Smoking A Pipe In His Rear View Mirror As He Hared Towards Goal.

Rents Up Front Is A Good Idea. I Hadn't Considered That Before. Perhaps If Gatting Gets Injured?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yes At The Left Back, Not Central Defence For Fucks Sake. Do You Ever Stop Picking On People. Try And Debate It Properly Rather Than Just Being Abusive, You Fat Drunken Tosser!!

You see Jake at centre back had some comedy value, but at left back is just pure stupidity, which is what we expect.

I am glad you have listed my finer points, from behind the keyboard and all that.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
calling forster a palace tosser, but you still wouldnt mind thompson playing? or is he not a palace tosser?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here