severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
3-5-2:

Kuipers

Whing Richards Robinson

Cox Butters Thomson El Abd Fogden

Murray Gatting/Forster

Although You May Want To Tinker With My Side There Really Is Not Too Much To Disagree With There. I Can't Stand The Idea of Forster Playing Because He Is Lazy Palace Scum So I Guess Most Of You Will Put Forster In Rather Than Gatting. But I Think Gatts Deserves A Run. He's Done Well At Woking And A Recall Is Well Deserved. However Forster Is Wilkins' Lovechild So I'm Resigned To Forster Starting Instead.

Butters Is A Case Of Thinking Ouside The Box. I Think He Would Give The Support And Experience That Thomson Needs To Dictate The Play. Add El Abd Into The Mix And We'd Really Run The Show In Midfield.

My Only Other Surprise Is To Put Robinson At Left Back. He Has Been Shit And Anonymous As A Striker And Midfielder Recently So This Is Him Drinking At The Last Chance Saloon. That May Be Harsh On Tommy Elphick But I Envisage Him As A Midfielder Anyway. Perhaps Bring Him On For Cox If Things Are Going Tits Up?

Thoughts?

as a purely random experiment I have just tried to replicate this post capitalising every first letter and then again typing normally. I calculate that it takes approximately 5% longer to produce bad grammar than it would to write standard English. Each to their own I suppose but the words "affectation" and "tosser" come to mind. :D

Oh, and the content seems of a similar standard - just my opinion though :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:D I can't work out if that's a good or bad wind up because it's so blatant.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
:D I can't work out if that's a good or bad wind up because it's so blatant.
Whatever. I've Given Up With You And Nobble The Board BullyBoys. What Is So Funny About My Team Selection. If We Played With Three At The Back We Might Score A Few More Goals! And We're Missing An Ashley Cole Type Of Player At The Back - I Think Jakey Could Be That Man.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
OK. See if you can have a thought.
I Just Dreamt Of You *Without* A Packet Of Crisps In One Hand And A Portion Of Chips In The Other.

As You Can Imagine, It Didn't Last Very Long. I've Been In Your Stupid Shop Many A Time. Don't Think I'll Bother Again.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Whatever. I've Given Up With You And Nobble The Board BullyBoys. What Is So Funny About My Team Selection. If We Played With Three At The Back We Might Score A Few More Goals! And We're Missing An Ashley Cole Type Of Player At The Back - I Think Jakey Could Be That Man.

A wind up has to be slightly believable Bars. Try harder.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't care if you're a wind-up or not Bars, your posts really brighten up my day! I personally think it's a GREAT idea for a team and one that will certainly keep the opposition on their toes.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

I know someone has asked you this already but have you actually ever seen a game of football? You can't just wheel around general statements like "with three at the back we might score more goals" because with your defence we'd probably let in 3 times more as well.

You also can't just pick one particular attribute af any player and sort them accordingly, yes Butters is a good rock at the back but where is the pace he needs or his passing ability that is going to create anything in central midfield, let alone keep the opposition from waltzing straight through the middle.

As for replacing Forster with Gatting, well, you've obviously got a screw loose because rating a unproven and as yet unimpressive no hoper over our leading scorer, captain and one of our most experienced players is straight from the mind of a 4 year old.

While we're at it, lets not bother having Whing in the team, his main quality is the fact that he's bloody terrifying so lets just stick him in the singing stand to glare at stewards and away fans. Doug Loft won't get a start, but since he's a decent looking lad lets just play with 10 men and have him walking up and down the pitch in assorted garments. FDM has been a bit of form lately, but he was a chef in a past life so we could probably re-instate him as head of catering because the burger I bought last match was well below par. Finally, lets stick Cox up front as the target man because although he's short I've seen him jump once in his last 50 appearances so with this skill he could really be an asset in that position.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i had to open this thread when i saw you started it

knew his team would give me a laugh if nothing else

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Kuipers
Sullivan Robinson Cox Mayo
Rents Forster Murray Whing
Bars Mar El Abd

Right,I know you're thinking that Kerry Mayo at left back would be disaster, but I GENUINELY think he'd do a job there.

Bars Mar will sign for the Albion on Thursday,loan deal til the end of the season. Watch this space.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Thank you Bars mar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here