Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taylor is new Palace boss

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
5 past Kuipers said:
Good job that only means Zamora and Peter Ward then (with apologies to John Crumplin!).

:lol:
You are forgetting Robbie Reinelt and Stuart Storer you daft sausage. None of this would have possible without them. Also for entertainment - Warren Aspinall.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who appointed Taylor 159370 as Palarse manager ? Next thing we know 1066 will become the ASSistant manager.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
I would think so. By the way can you tell AJLM (SJLM!!) that I thought his post was very funny when you see him for your walk together on Redhill common tonight?
Consider it done Pezza. PS Was that you rustling through the bushes on my last visit there?:ohmy:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Consider it done Pezza. PS Was that you rustling through the bushes on my last visit there?:ohmy:

I am banned from Redhill Common ever since that time I caused a commotion when I dragged you away from peeping at the courting couple in theit steamed up car.

???

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
I asked him why he talks so much..he said he its a habit he picked up to alleviate the boredom when watching Palace play!!

Funny that when i asked him he said it was only when he was in your company that he didn't stop rabbiting because it was to stop your inane drivel! A bit harsh i thought, i never listen to you so i don't know if you spout drivel or not! ;) :D

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Funny that when i asked him he said it was only when he was in your company that he didn't stop rabbiting because it was to stop your inane drivel! A bit harsh i thought, i never listen to you so i don't know if you spout drivel or not! ;) :D

Funny you should mention that given that you didn't string more than three words together that night. I though you only didn't listen when I asked if it was your round.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here