Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A fried of Mrs P once had a tattoo of Bob Marley and asked for Robert Nester Marley underneath. He got Robert Nestle Marley

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have 16, three on shoulders, two on chest, six on right arm, five on the left. All done at various times over a four year period and in various parts of the world. They're all pictures that represent an event except my seagull. The only two that were in anyway uncomfortable are the two done in Manila.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I have two. One on my back and the other on the back of my right arm. Got the last one on friday. I have plans to get a few more too.

Got any pics of your back tattoo Buller? What's it of?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its my surname in old english across my shoulderblades. Nothing special, but i like it.

Best not go nicking any car, without a shirt on.

Mar 13, 2008
Don't do it. It used to be an act of rebellion - now it is conventional. Or get it done in henna (or whatever) and see whether you really do want it. Then don't.

? ?? ??What? ?? ??

I was gonna get something along the lines of
528196234_e077d534dd.jpg

On my wrist.

Looks a bit too long tho so might not look good.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ive got two, had them done when i was 17 and in the army,wouldnt listen to any advice , do yourself a favour and dont , 26 years later and i detest them, you will feel such a mug after a while.

Two? Gordon and Brown? One on each arm :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or do you have 'Flash Gordon' on one arm and 'Saviour of the Universe' on the other?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More chance of that fitting on my puney wrist.
The original would take up half my arm.

Mar 13, 2008
Yes - it was a bit lame. You might be better off with the original latin phrase "carpe diem".
They are song lyrics. The song theya re from is awesome. Thats why I was gonna get it.

I cant get a tattoo yet I am only 16. Need to wait another 2 years or get a fake id thingy magig.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have 5 and will be getting more at some stage.

I love all of mine and wouldn't change them - I go to Angelic Hell in North Road, Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here