Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo

Mar 13, 2008
I was thinking of getting one. Maybe on my wrist or the back of my neck. Not sure what to get tho.

Have any of you got one??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was thinking of getting one. Maybe on my wrist or the back of my neck. Not sure what to get tho.

Have any of you got one??
ive got two, had them done when i was 17 and in the army,wouldnt listen to any advice , do yourself a favour and dont , 26 years later and i detest them, you will feel such a mug after a while.

This is lush

Attachments

• unicorns.jpg
    unicorns.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 316

Mar 13, 2008
No thanks to the last one. Out of the people who have them how many of you wish you hadnt got them??

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Yep I've got a few. I have a massive back piece that goes from shoulder to shoulder, neck to the bottom of my spine. I'm in the process of having a sleeve finished its a Japenese Dragon with a background and I have smaller ones on my chest and my other arm.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I fear that, in a few years time, the excessive tattoos sported by sportsmen and rockstars etc.. and copied by many, will look as tacky as footballers perms of the 1980's. Not a good idea IMHO.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think the funniest story about a tattoo I heard was a girl who wanted 'loved' put onto her upper arm. She was in Hong Kong at the time and wanted it in Chinese lettering.

When she got back to the UK, everyone admired it. But, she couldn't work out why the staff at her local takeaway sniggered everytime she went in to get her meal.

When she asked them, they explained that the word 'loved' in Chinese lettering actually said 'Tesco' :love::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here