Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
His worst game for us tonight maybe. But that’s ok, he’s still learning.

Yes .... but he was still not bad

At that age expect inconsistency and expect opponents to target him

i dont know if the stats have changed but certainly before his "game off" for the sending off he was the second most tackled player in the PL behind Terrence Trent Derby or whatever his name is for Liverpool :). So now hes clearly a target man and he wont likely see so much of the ball against teams who come out to take the game to us.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Missed him today.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I am starting to feel a tad concerned. Is it at all possible that he’s missing these past and next games as a deal is being lined up?

Surely we wouldn’t sell mid season with our survival on the line. But it is curious timing with the window coming up.

Im pretty sure he is just injured. With him getting subbed of injured 3 or 4 times this season its obvious he is a bit prone to that so its not really a shocker to see him out. Unfortunately. Doubt that he, White or Bissouma will be sold in January unless Tonys wallet is bleeding a lot more than expected.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Arsenal will SWOOP in a double bid for Tariq Lamptey 25 million & Yves Bissouma 30 million. They will not succeed with either player.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I am more concerned for the lad - he would be in danger of being overplayed had it not been for some common sense by the club. Seems to be a nice young lad with a lot of talent who needs protection. If he ends up going elsewhere for a fortune, then good luck to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here