Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Target man!!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Charlies Shinpad said:
Sorry people all the names that are on this thread are way off the mark.

Thats all I can say,sorry.

It doesn't really matter does it, cos you're not going to say even if we did get it right.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Seagull73 said:
It doesn't really matter does it, cos you're not going to say even if we did get it right.

If you got it right then I would tell you,so just stick with me and I will try and find out the latest news on the man a bit later on.

You have my word

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Charlies Shinpad said:
If you got it right then I would tell you,so just stick with me and I will try and find out the latest news on the man a bit later on.

You have my word

How much later on ???

C'mon CS throw us a bone. Will he be available for tomorrow? Is it a loan or a perm signing?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Charlies Shinpad said:

You have my word

To be honest CS, even if we did get it right, should you tell us? Particularly if it could put the deal in jeopardy. Mind you, it doesn't look like any of us are getting even remotely close anyway.

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
negative4.jpg

Kev the Ape

neil shipperly, dean holdsworth, harris, zamora oh come of it. did anyone hear about arsenal could let us take some of there young players on loan wot about some of theres could be a good idea bring in some of there youngsters.

Kev the Ape

Jimmy Melias Girlfriend
Damien Hilton

Want Falmer? is blue and red crap?

Trevor Benjamin?

could be :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here