Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Target man!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Charlies Shinpad said:
I cant name names but your guesses on here are way off the mark,but we wont be dissappointed if we get the man we are after

Thats all I can say on the matter at the moment.Sorry!

He's an idea CS

Don't bother in future posting something like this unless you are prepared to name the guy

And if you are not prepared to, or have been told not to, then keep quiet until the deal is done

Otherwise you'll make people like me pissed off with childish posts like "we're getting someone, I know, but you can't know, blah, blah, blah" :angry:

If this comes across as personal CS, it's not meant to be (too much) just get pissed off with time-wasters on this board :nono:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Charlies Shinpad said:
Of course I will.

I have told one person on here who the player is and hopefully if the deal goes thru he will confirm what I told him was true!

Yes, I have Charlie's target-man's name in a sealed envelope. I will be able to confirm or otherwise.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
He's an idea CS

Don't bother in future posting something like this unless you are prepared to name the guy

And if you are not prepared to, or have been told not to, then keep quiet until the deal is done

Otherwise you'll make people like me pissed off with childish posts like "we're getting someone, I know, but you can't know, blah, blah, blah" :angry:

If this comes across as personal CS, it's not meant to be (too much) just get pissed off with time-wasters on this board :nono:

I totally agree with you, well said.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
He's an idea CS

I am not a time waster,just to piss you off a bit more and I thought I would post this thread as I thought it might stop people whinging on here that the Club arent doing enough to find a Decent target man!!

But if thats the way you want it,then thats the way you shall have it:nono:

No point in having this board if people arent allowed to say what they like,of course maybe they have to ask you first before posting??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You go ahead and post what you want when you want too CS. If the only things posted on here where interesting facts, there'd be an awful lot les traffic :p

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Neil Harris from Millwall - is what I've heard (5ft11 - age 27).

Apparently he's down the order at the Den as they have signed Barry Hayles recently. With MM's contacts at the club it could be a genuine possibility.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
southstandandy said:
Neil Harris from Millwall - is what I've heard (5ft11 - age 27).

Apparently he's down the order at the Den as they have signed Barry Hayles recently. With MM's contacts at the club it could be a genuine possibility.

:nono:

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
Good news if it happens. I don't mind these rumours.

They beat:

" a bloke in the pub fom the lincoln FA says DK cheats at monopoly and is being investigated by the FBI"

bloody grandparents

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Charlies Shinpad said:
No point in having this board if people arent allowed to say what they like,of course maybe they have to ask you first before posting??

BUT YOU HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING, HAVE YOU, YOU PLUM?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez somepeople eh?

Say whatever you like, most people do, just don't post a thread with no substance, no names it, f***ing pointless :nono:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
And, whilst I'm at it, don't post a stupid shaky head smilie in response to someone coming up with a name of our new player

f***ing immature that

Name the player concerned, our don't bother posting at all

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Keep posting Charlie, it's good to know that the club are chasing a target man, as opposed to doing nothing, and if we have to wait 48 hours to get our man then no problem with that.

If NSC scuppered the deal we would all feel foolish. :dunce:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
be nice for a rumour on here to be true as the only bit of gossip iv read on here this summer that been true was that dean blackwell had said he was never gonna play for the albion again! any idea's who posted that?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
on rivals i read somewhere that they saw harris coming out of brighton, so it might be him on loan maybe, but id rather have someone like carl cort of wolves on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here