Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Is it William Tell?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Come on, come on... hurry up!...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Insider mentioned in one of the Ask The Club questions that a striker of some sort was being looked at and more infor or something this week.....go find it for full details!

sleepynick

Sep 1, 2004
Saigon, Vietnam
CrabtreeBHA said:
Insider mentioned in one of the Ask The Club questions that a striker of some sort was being looked at and more infor or something this week.....go find it for full details!

this was a question posted by rusco, which insider replied to on the 3/9/04. But all he did was refer to an interview on seagulls world with MM, during which he stated that he was looking at some younger strikers, and hinted that he wasn't convinced that they were any better than Chris Phee could be once fully fit again.

So iw would be good if Mr.shinpad could confirm if this is what he is referring to or if he has any further info...

don't be shy

:wave:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Charlies Shinpad said:
Should be here soon I hear

I hate posts like this (sorry)

We are crying out for info about a new striker and you post something like this :nono:

If you are not going to name names, don't bother. Its a waste of time in my opinion

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Sorry people but some of us dont sit in front of a PC all day and have to go out to work,so to speak!!

I cant name names but your guesses on here are way off the mark,but we wont be dissappointed if we get the man we are after

Thats all I can say on the matter at the moment.Sorry!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Charlies Shinpad said:
Sorry people but some of us dont sit in front of a PC all day and have to go out to work,so to speak!!

I cant name names but your guesses on here are way off the mark,but we wont be dissappointed if we get the man we are after

That's ok, so long as you are still prepared to tell us who it was if we don't get him.

???

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Charlies Shinpad said:

Whats that I smell. Yeah, thought so. :censored:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Charlies Shinpad said:

Which of those names are way off of the mark ian ormandroyd or william tell.?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Seagull73 said:
That's ok, so long as you are still prepared to tell us who it was if we don't get him.

???

Of course I will.

And for the benifit of chez,I dont post bullshit,the last player I named on here that was on the way to us was Lloyd Owusu,and I got all sorts of PMs from a certain person at The Club as to not name players as it puts the deals at risk!!
It was only because SC left that the deal didnt go thru.

I have told one person on here who the player is and hopefully if the deal goes thru he will confirm what I told him was true!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here