Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Tapatalk gone?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's certainly acting up, can't get a full range of NSC forums just can only reply and read threads that I have already posted in ?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
NSC has gone from my tapatalk account and can't find it when I search [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] any ideas why or how to fix?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
NSC has gone from my tapatalk account and can't find it when I search [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] any ideas why or how to fix?

Yes, same for me.... it asks me to join groups bad-sed on my preferences but does not give NSC as an option ! can't find it via the " Search groups " feature..... has there been a falling out somewhere ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's still f***ed

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No changes made by me.

I also "lost" NSC on Tapatalk earlier today, but just had to login again and it was all good again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Mine keeps signing me out so I can't see NSC.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The advice to reply to a post someone mentioned you in worked for me. When you go to compose the reply or prompts you to log in and then NSC is restored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Tapatalk is rubbish. Always has been; always will be. I don't know why you all persist.

(and if you do persist, you could at least turn off the "sent from my phone which has a perfectly good web browser using Tapatalk")

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Tapatalk is rubbish. Always has been; always will be. I don't know why you all persist.

(and if you do persist, you could at least turn off the "sent from my phone which has a perfectly good web browser using Tapatalk")
I'll persist until the NSC upgrade mentioned a while back.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I managed to sort my issue. Not quite sure how, but it's working fine again!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Sorted. In my history was a quoted NSC post so I clicked on it and it took me to NSC and allowed me to subscribe.
Very strange as search returned nothing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My Tapatalk has totally screwed itself. Doesn’t seem to want to let me to see any new thread. It’s crap. Is there an alternative [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes, same for me.... it asks me to join groups bad-sed on my preferences but does not give NSC as an option ! can't find it via the " Search groups " feature..... has there been a falling out somewhere ?

Did it come back? It has disappeared for me too.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I know it’s not the one for many but personally when I way up all the pros and cons, I like TapATalk.

If like me you’ve been having trouble using it over the last few days, the following solution worked for me and I hope it works for you…

My guess is that we’ve all inadvertently been ‘kicked’ and as a result the short cuts disappear and we have to sign in again. The challenge being finding NSC on TapATalk again without a short cut in order to sign in. (No amount of manual searching enabled me to find NSC on TapATalk.)

1. Check your ‘Notifications’ (within the TapATalk App.)
2. Find an old notification for a NSC thread you have added a comment to and/or followed in the past.
3. Select ‘comment.’
4. At which point you will be asked to sign in again.
5. Sign in.
6. Cancel comment.

…and I hope the NSC short cut will appear for you once again and you’ll be able to continue to use the app as you always have like it did for me. Good luck!

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Luckily, I created a widget from Tapatalk and keep it in my Football folder.

I have to click login when i want to post, but apart from that, i have no issues.
97061edbb0fbcfa89ae8705cd45bc556.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here