Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tano what a **** should be sacked

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Apart from Vicente who has done a vanishing act who would you compare with Tanno

This bloke called Liam Bridcutt...know who he is? To my knowledge has played in every game so far this season and basically every one last year. The same bloke that scored that screamer againsed Carlisle last year to win 4-3. Solid apart from 1 mistake vs West Ham.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Don't worry haters. I heard he's retired after today's game.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Tano wot a mug
This sums up some of the twatey comments we get on here lately, from people who aren't even at the game. Seeing it on the tellybox, Tano is justifed in saying anything he like to that twat of a ref. 19 posts in 10 months. Isn't calling someone a **** a banning offense these days? Someone do the OP a favour

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
From what I saw he said "You're in Saints' pocket" implying he was being bribed. Definitely the dirtiest team in the league, we should have about 4 penalties (not including the first)

They are a dirty team as their disciplinary record shows, 'Tano' is Poyets assistant and was clearly reacting in the way you'd expect from him after working with such a mouthy manager, they've been acting in this 'don't you know who we are' way all season.

Chin Strain

Oct 21, 2011
On the bus
So what? Some of those cards could be for time wasting, or dissent... Not every card is for a foul you know!

Exactly. Time wasting. Dissent. All unsavoury aspects of the game and demonstrate a complete lack of discipline. I can understand his frustration as it wasn't a foul, but he's the assistant manager. He's 38 yrs old. He kept yapping and yapping at the ref all first half, prolonging the debate (after he put his hand in Lallana's face). The ref probably had enough of him and, apparently, he got sent off for calling the ref a f***ing cheat. Seriously, what does he expect?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Your management is scum, your players aren't much better. The only thing you have is the majority of your fans seems to be decent, often let down by the small minority of idiotic fans.

Care to explain your pathetic post? Our manager stuck up for a friend, he is obviously not racist, if that is what you are getting at. Our players are scum??? Did you not see Lambert flying around the penalty area? The only thing you are correct about is a tiny minority of our fans, can let us down occasionally.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This bloke called Liam Bridcutt...know who he is? To my knowledge has played in every game so far this season and basically every one last year. The same bloke that scored that screamer againsed Carlisle last year to win 4-3. Solid apart from 1 mistake vs West Ham.

You realy do not have a clue do you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here